RealModScene
grantarhero

XM360 not finding XBLA files

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting any new XBLA files to show up in XM360 on my RGH.

For example, I'm trying to unlock Beyond Good & Evil HD. I put the file in the following directory as such: /hdd1/content/0000000000000000/58410AFA/000D0000/76F664127AEDDFA7EF1E5B2210423BF146A087E458

I set contpatch=false in my DashLaunch ini and still no luck.

Aurora 0.6b

XM360 2.0d

Thanks for any help!

1 hour ago, grantarhero said:

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting any new XBLA files to show up in XM360 on my RGH.

For example, I'm trying to unlock Beyond Good & Evil HD. I put the file in the following directory as such: /hdd1/content/0000000000000000/58410AFA/000D0000/76F664127AEDDFA7EF1E5B2210423BF146A087E458

I set contpatch=false in my DashLaunch ini and still no luck.

Aurora 0.6b

XM360 2.0d

Thanks for any help!

You have to scan every time with xm360, as it works like Aurora.. it makes a DB of your current games.. you have to scan to add to the DB..

16 minutes ago, felida said:

You have to scan every time with xm360, as it works like Aurora.. it makes a DB of your current games.. you have to scan to add to the DB..

I'm aware of this but I've scanned multiple times with the same result.

13 hours ago, grantarhero said:

I'm aware of this but I've scanned multiple times with the same result.

Well.. go with a better way.. use 360 content manager, it can unlock it for you.. swizzy has a license cleaner app too that will work.. also..

I should say xm360 only looks in the default location for xbla, not externals or other locations..

I can't find Swizzy's License Cleaner on his Github...

With 360 Content Manager, is SMB fully supported with the latest Aurora? Do I need FSD Plugin and/or ConnectX plugin enabled?

20 minutes ago, grantarhero said:

I can't find Swizzy's License Cleaner on his Github...

With 360 Content Manager, is SMB fully supported with the latest Aurora? Do I need FSD Plugin and/or ConnectX plugin enabled?

umm.. all you need to do is copy game to thumbdrive, or FTP the game back to pc, then unlock, then transfer back over.. SMB not needed at all mate..

isnt that hard to accomplish

22 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I have found there are some DLC that dont work with contpatch, and require Hex editing to unlock them. Swizzy made a nice app for this.

i dont know if swizzy's app just 0's it out.. or F's it out.. havent tested it.. some DLC requires the xuid of the profile used to work.. most dont.. lol.. but there are a few that need to be F'd out to work proper

so, im currently new to 'exploring' my Jtagged Xbox here. i bought it at around 11 Yo so i still dont know anything yet. and now im giving this xbox to my little brother. and he plays Minecraft. i use XM360 to Unlock the Trial version but it wont show up in the Xm350 menu, any help ?