RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dude

insert IE or internet explorer for F3

HI is that possible to creators do that suggestion ?(insert IE or internet explorer or any browser for F3) im just asking ! sorry for ask in support from ! i dont know where to ask this question ! thanks for your efforts f3 team !

this is very strange for me ! one month ago microsoft made IE for xbl users ! why you cant modeled from IE for f3 ? you made LiNK that impossible thing !!!! so why you cant made any browser for f3 ?! im think it was impossible ! but now you can try maybe it is possible!

you have to be signed into xbox live to use internet explorer. Live on a rgh/jtag has not been tackled yet (publicly), hence why we use system link.

you have to be signed into xbox live to use internet explorer. Live on a rgh/jtag has not been tackled yet (publicly), hence why we use system link.

You don't have to be "signed into xbox live" to use any internet browser. We use Link through system link which uses the internet in order to connect us to other clients.

@Op I'm sure this is possible, but porting it would probably be more trouble than necessary when you can just use an un-modified xbox or just your standard laptop/desktop

• Like 1