RealModScene
y0urh34d

Any new RGLoader version released?

Hello I am just wondering is there any RGLoader version that supports the kernel at least 17349 and up as the current one that's for the kernel 17150 the xbox doesn't support usb's above 32gb and anything above 17349 came with the 2tb usb support. 

I have seen one's for 17489 and 17511 so does anybody know if these will ever be released or is it just still some private work that hasn't been released by the author. 

Sorry dude, there is no rgloader public release . Its authors private work and he sells rgloader 

3 hours ago, Eruil said:

Sorry dude, there is no rgloader public release . Its authors private work and he sells rgloader 

Last time I checked TyeDye was the last person working on that project, and wasnt charging. More likely, the required devkit kernel files arent available to homebrew developers, so they cant make a new version. There was 17150 done, and last I heard there were issues with it on some consoles. Dont remember the details, but really, there is no reason why you would need the latest version, as you cant get the upgrade for the XDK to match anyway.

3 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Last time I checked TyeDye was the last person working on that project, and wasnt charging. More likely, the required devkit kernel files arent available to homebrew developers, so they cant make a new version. There was 17150 done, and last I heard there were issues with it on some consoles. Dont remember the details, but really, there is no reason why you would need the latest version, as you cant get the upgrade for the XDK to match anyway.

I have xdk with 17349.. lol.. but.. tyedye was pissed that no one was donating.. hence why they stopped(I think).. he also said he had rgloader working on the higher one, 17489 I think.. but yeah.. scene is dead.. and I couldn't get ahold of anyone about the stuff needed.. lol.. so yeah.. rgloader is dead haha

You would have to track down TyeDye, probably on IRC somewhere, which is where us hacker types hang out to chat about the latest greatest thing we are working on.

there are 3 possible ways to make a 17511 devkit nand.... contacting tydie (gonzo told me NINJA team gave him rgloader 17511), buying it with gonzo or downloading xdk 21256.18 with all recovery and system files to create a devkit nand (17489 recovery spoofing to 17511, i dont really know if microsoft leaked tydie any other kernel recoveries)

6 hours ago, Eruil said:

there are 3 possible ways to make a 17511 devkit nand.... contacting tydie (gonzo told me NINJA team gave him rgloader 17511), buying it with gonzo or downloading xdk 21256.18 with all recovery and system files to create a devkit nand (17489 recovery spoofing to 17511, i dont really know if microsoft leaked tydie any other kernel recoveries)

Microsoft aren't leaking them, someone else is leaking them...

8 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Microsoft aren't leaking them, someone else is leaking them...

well , in that case we got the same result: non public  rgloader 17511 release

The real question is why do you want it anyway? Are you an aspiring developer? There is no real reason to need it, as the public version will allow you to create games, and every thing else. The only reason 17511 is useful on an RGH/R-JTAG, is because of dual nand, and having the same avatar update on a single hard drive. Other than the xbox live api, there hasnt been any noticeable changes for game/app programming.

• Like 1

Ask yOurh34d... i agree with you. 360 sdk for me = just educational purpose 

1 hour ago, Eruil said:

Ask yOurh34d... i agree with you. 360 sdk for me = just educational purpose 

For educational purposes, use the version of RGloader that is publicly available. I have never found a use for a devkit nand, as you cant play retail games with it. When Xbox live drops support on the 360, then I will flash my demon with RGloader. In the meantime, if I am debugging something, I use xbwatson with XBDM plugin. It might not be as feature full as a devkit nand, but it will work. Really, most people who want it are developing trainers, and I dont use them personally. The only team that is left creating/updating anything on the 360 is Team Phoenix, and I am technically a member(Tester). lol. Even then all of our test builds are built for retail, as there are things that we cant test on a devkit, like the custom dashlaunch settings for games and stuff like that. That being said, the test builds have some advanced logging that doesnt make it into the release versions. lol.  

Okay... To put it simple:  Y0urh34d was asking about rgloader and i gave him all the información i got about it. I dont want to use devkitnands (not interested at all) .

TBH, online on a devkit nand, isnt even Xbox Live, it is a seperate set of xbox live servers for testing networked games. There are a few things you can get there, but they arent useful on a Freeboot console, Retail console, or a devkit(Unless you have a dev version of the game you want to use the DLC with).

I gave Ty dye some things that where needed to make the proper images and he said he would give me a build. I could just make him release it on here if he wants to or c0z might have a copy. Note if you know how to get in contact with c0z you probably already have a copy ;)

3 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

I gave Ty dye some things that where needed to make the proper images and he said he would give me a build. I could just make him release it on here if he wants to or c0z might have a copy. Note if you know how to get in contact with c0z you probably already have a copy ;)

tbh.. there is no need for newer RGL.. there is a SMALL amount of games that require 17349+.. and tbh the only reason i wanted a newer RGL was so i didnt have to go thru and re-do all my stuff for my devkit lol..

On 1/3/2018 at 1:59 AM, felida said:

tbh.. there is no need for newer RGL.. there is a SMALL amount of games that require 17349+.. and tbh the only reason i wanted a newer RGL was so i didnt have to go thru and re-do all my stuff for my devkit lol..

true!

On 1/2/2018 at 7:47 PM, Chrishockey55 said:

Note if you know how to get in contact with c0z you probably already have a copy ;)

c0z is the most elusive person in the scene. I am sure if I tried really hard, I could get in touch with him, just because I have other connections in the 360 homebrew scene, but it isnt high on my priority list. He does some great work, dont get me wrong, but all of the hardcore developers in the scene are the ones that have their names on the stuff, but you never see posting anything.... They like it that way, as they do this because they enjoy it, but also dont really want to be hounded by the rest of the people. That is where the intermediaries like the staff on this forum come in. lol. Then again, some of the staff on this forum who do get hounded about stuff are more in the know then we let on.....

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2018 at 12:23 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

c0z is the most elusive person in the scene. I am sure if I tried really hard, I could get in touch with him, just because I have other connections in the 360 homebrew scene, but it isnt high on my priority list. He does some great work, dont get me wrong, but all of the hardcore developers in the scene are the ones that have their names on the stuff, but you never see posting anything.... They like it that way, as they do this because they enjoy it, but also dont really want to be hounded by the rest of the people. That is where the intermediaries like the staff on this forum come in. lol. Then again, some of the staff on this forum who do get hounded about stuff are more in the know then we let on.....

tbh, i think para is now the elusive one.. lmfao

Both c0z and para are fairly elusive these days. That being said, what I meant, is that I have been doing this since 2013 or so, and while I have heard of c0z, and seen his work, I have never seen him make a direct post on any forum, or interact directly with the users. Para used to be very active, and supportive of his trainers when xzymods was around, even before the aurora trainers were a thing. Dashlaunch has been around, as long as I have been in the scene, but I have never seen a single post on any public internet forum from c0z, and his name is attached to just about every serious homebrew project for the 360. The other fairly elusive people are ced2911,  and loveMhz(Team XeLove) but I dont think they are in the scene anymore at all. I can definitivly say that about Team Xelove, considering he dumped his code on his blog at one point and said he was done with the 360, and was moving on to different things. Here is the link to that blog, looks like the latest thing he was working on was a wifi enabled fishtank. https://lovemhz.com/.

47 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Both c0z and para are fairly elusive these days. That being said, what I meant, is that I have been doing this since 2013 or so, and while I have heard of c0z, and seen his work, I have never seen him make a direct post on any forum, or interact directly with the users. Para used to be very active, and supportive of his trainers when xzymods was around, even before the aurora trainers were a thing. Dashlaunch has been around, as long as I have been in the scene, but I have never seen a single post on any public internet forum from c0z, and his name is attached to just about every serious homebrew project for the 360. The other fairly elusive people are ced2911,  and loveMhz(Team XeLove) but I dont think they are in the scene anymore at all. I can definitivly say that about Team Xelove, considering he dumped his code on his blog at one point and said he was done with the 360, and was moving on to different things. Here is the link to that blog, looks like the latest thing he was working on was a wifi enabled fishtank. https://lovemhz.com/.

What i was saying, is people like boogie man, have all contact info, but isnt responding.. lol.. i get about xyz stuff.. lmao.. even found a post on 7sins.. them dudes posted the aurora trainers without even an acknowledgment to us that made em.. haha.. but yeah.. i did chat it with ced back when he was coding pcxsr360, and when he ported over ppsspp before he stopped to actually work on ppsspp.. but yeah.. was a whole while ago.. tbh.. my rgh fried.. boogie is supposed to send me one of his 3 spare rghs.. but hasnt happened yet.. haha

8 hours ago, felida said:

What i was saying, is people like boogie man, have all contact info, but isnt responding.. lol.. i get about xyz stuff.. lmao.. even found a post on 7sins.. them dudes posted the aurora trainers without even an acknowledgment to us that made em.. haha.. but yeah.. i did chat it with ced back when he was coding pcxsr360, and when he ported over ppsspp before he stopped to actually work on ppsspp.. but yeah.. was a whole while ago.. tbh.. my rgh fried.. boogie is supposed to send me one of his 3 spare rghs.. but hasnt happened yet.. haha

Sorry to hear about your console, I am surprised you havnt just picked up another one, and installed the chips from the one you have. I got me a trusty jasper, those consoles seem to last forever.... All of the problems I have had with it, I brought on my self, but I also found a way to fix it by myself..... Damn trace repairs. lol. That being said, it has been a reliable console for over 4 years, excepting when the disc drive stopped working, but you sent me a new one, and I still hardly put discs in it. lol. At this point, I hardly turn it on. Dont really turn on my xbox one either though. lol. The kids play it a bit though, when it isnt in a box, because I am in the process of moving. 

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Sorry to hear about your console, I am surprised you havnt just picked up another one, and installed the chips from the one you have. I got me a trusty jasper, those consoles seem to last forever.... All of the problems I have had with it, I brought on my self, but I also found a way to fix it by myself..... Damn trace repairs. lol. That being said, it has been a reliable console for over 4 years, excepting when the disc drive stopped working, but you sent me a new one, and I still hardly put discs in it. lol. At this point, I hardly turn it on. Dont really turn on my xbox one either though. lol. The kids play it a bit though, when it isnt in a box, because I am in the process of moving. 

Yeah it was a stupid mistake lol.. ill get another one.. just isnt that many floating around like there used to haha.. still got my cr4 and everything..