RealModScene
y0urh34d

Any new RGLoader version released?

4 hours ago, finnhf said:

thats on rgh, would be cool on a real xdk. 

There is no point in having RGloader if you have a real XDK, as RGLoader is a nand image that is made from a Devkit image to work on an RGH console. The end result is the same, minus the extra hardware like the sidecar that comes with the XDK. The major difference is that XDK's are zero keyed, and you can downgrade them. Hell, you could probably hack a freeboot image to work on an XDK, so have a retail kernel with XDK hardware. would require a few mods to the kernel, but in therory it would work, which would be a coolerish hack, and more useful hack if you ask me.

Yeah i was using the 17489 rg spoofed to 17511 on my xdk had a server but always got the missing system files error lol

19 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

There is no point in having RGloader if you have a real XDK, as RGLoader is a nand image that is made from a Devkit image to work on an RGH console. The end result is the same, minus the extra hardware like the sidecar that comes with the XDK. The major difference is that XDK's are zero keyed, and you can downgrade them. Hell, you could probably hack a freeboot image to work on an XDK, so have a retail kernel with XDK hardware. would require a few mods to the kernel, but in therory it would work, which would be a coolerish hack, and more useful hack if you ask me.

The way rgl does it, is shadowboots and applies retail keys.. and yadda yadda..

Same thing could be done to actual devkits.. what needs to be done, is remove dashlaunch dependancies, or have both ways embedded in aurora/nova so it can be used on devkit as well as rgh..

Since that is the biggie, link and such dont work on xdk.. lol.. 

On 12/31/2017 at 4:57 PM, Everglott said:

On 4/26/2017 at 4:25 AM, Eruil said:

RVDF32_J.png

posted by a guy calling himself Gonzo Flash: 17511  . XDK:21256.18

Came all the way here and put up with that double capicha bullshit just to tell you that 21256.18 is NOT the correct version for 17511 or 17512.

On 13/02/2018 at 1:54 AM, temppost said:

Came all the way here and put up with that double capicha bullshit just to tell you that 21256.18 is NOT the correct version for 17511 or 17512.

if you knew anything about XDKs you would know that the latest XDK recovery is .18 it's simply spoofed to 17511 (.18 = 17489)

On 03/03/2018 at 3:40 PM, ddxcb said:

hahaha just google rgloader and saw this thread. Aww man those fan speed patches were the good old days.

I still can't believe people don't know that there are rgloader shadow boot images for xdk.

I'm on  RGH ;)