Jump to content
RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kaitlin4599 said:

any chance of adding the ability to make and or add shortcuts in the new aurora dash release

what you mean by "shortcuts"?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, felida said:

what you mean by "shortcuts"?? 

you know like shortcuts to an xex and stuff so we dont have to use file browser to load them for example lets say we use a trainer or something that doesnt use the aurora dash then we can add a shortcut in aurora to load said trainer or file instead of using file browser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BlueSn00w said:

:( This looks like there is slim to no chance of a release. 

Sadly I think you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2018 at 7:15 PM, yongbi said:

Just dropping by, I actually thought 0.6b was the last version ever to be released. I’m glad to see I was wrong I’m looking forward for proper dvd support (as i confess I have some original games and my legit xbox died) and for save games management. Thanks for all your hard & free work.

You don't necessarily need an og to get xbox games.Pop over to theisozone.com you can download many xbox games that haven't had the removal demand

 

back on topic & a crack of a whip

What's this talk of no release nonsense ? It takes time to code.It takes time to fix bugs.It takes time to fix bugs when a fixed bug creates another bug that wasn't intended.It takes time because nobody is coding 24 Bloody 7 like a video game company employee/s .They've said it's coming so it's coming show some fraking patience *rolls eyes* then *face palms*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

İt takes time to take the time to the take the chance to take the time to work on this project tho. 

@kaitlin4599

Dont you have any covers on the start up? There is also a favorites panel. Short cut starts are also possible with dashlaunch i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, scorpNZ said:

You don't necessarily need an og to get xbox games.Pop over to theisozone.com you can download many xbox games that haven't had the removal demand

 

back on topic & a crack of a whip

What's this talk of no release nonsense ? It takes time to code.It takes time to fix bugs.It takes time to fix bugs when a fixed bug creates another bug that wasn't intended.It takes time because nobody is coding 24 Bloody 7 like a video game company employee/s .They've said it's coming so it's coming show some fraking patience *rolls eyes* then *face palms*

We dont suggest sites like that.. the terms of abandonware/ect. Arent applicable in every country, and since the xb1 is supporting og xbox games.. they cant be listed as abandonware.. this treads on piracy very closely.. which this site does not support.. watch what u post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2018 at 3:14 PM, saywaking said:

İt takes time to take the time to the take the chance to take the time to work on this project tho. 

@kaitlin4599

Dont you have any covers on the start up? There is also a favorites panel. Short cut starts are also possible with dashlaunch i think.

i will just use a file browser cant wait for the next release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kaitlin4599 said:

i will just use a file browser cant wait for the next release

There is a shortcut to the games location via Y(game options).. you dont Have to use main file manager completely.. as for the other programs.. as long as there is a default.xex,  aurora will add a spot for it in the coverflow..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who can help me with aurora no longer displays the covers is always fixed in loading, but the strange thing and I can download them but I have to guess because it is stuck in loading and then I do not see the cover that I would like to download. I show you a picture:

Photo0023.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, felida said:

There is a shortcut to the games location via Y(game options).. you dont Have to use main file manager completely.. as for the other programs.. as long as there is a default.xex,  aurora will add a spot for it in the coverflow..

thanks will look into this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lilia said:

who can help me with aurora no longer displays the covers is always fixed in loading, but the strange thing and I can download them but I have to guess because it is stuck in loading and then I do not see the cover that I would like to download. I show you a picture:

Photo0023.jpg

Check your connection? Dont use wifi.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the covers I can download them only that I can not choose which cover to download see photos then internet and wifi and perfect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a long time since I've checked out this page. Version 0.7 still not out? LOL! People still crying for a release date? Still just as annoying. People, you have to understand that it won't come any faster just by asking. Those that ask are like children in a car "Are we there yet?" LOL! Seriously though, it'll come out. Possibly another few months from now. (Maybe) Just do something else in the meantime. It'll come out when it comes out. I have to wait too, you don't hear me crying. Besides, they said it's basically done, they're just doing bug testing and what not. I'd rather it not have any problems than get it early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HowlingWolfe93 said:

It's been a long time since I've checked out this page. Version 0.7 still not out? LOL! People still crying for a release date? Still just as annoying. People, you have to understand that it won't come any faster just by asking. Those that ask are like children in a car "Are we there yet?" LOL! Seriously though, it'll come out. Possibly another few months from now. (Maybe) Just do something else in the meantime. It'll come out when it comes out. I have to wait too, you don't hear me crying. Besides, they said it's basically done, they're just doing bug testing and what not. I'd rather it not have any problems than get it early.

 

4 hours ago, xboxrgh said:
Already a year that are analyzing bugs in the aurora already left until the release of ps4 exploit will leave the ps5 and the aurora can be sure that it will be forgotten until when it will be in this of I do not know nor when I'm not sure it would be easier to talk It will not be released any more and end of the matter.more time in a thing that for many ja is useless or is the onsole con rgh is already out of the scene a long time

Sorry for the wait..... The testers havnt gotten a new build to test in over a month. Most of the bugs have been worked out, since we patched out NetISO, in this build. The major holdup is the WebUI for Nova. There was a lot of updates to the FSPlugin, and it was rebranded as Nova. The since Aurora supports LUA, I think one of the new features they are working on for the WebUI, is a LUA editor, and a bunch of other stuff. As of this point, I am fairly sure that is what is holding up the release. Then again, the dev scene has been fairly quiet, so I dont know what has been going on in the last month or so, as I havnt been around much...... Been working on other projects, and life...... lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gavin_darkglider said:

 

Sorry for the wait..... The testers havnt gotten a new build to test in over a month. Most of the bugs have been worked out, since we patched out NetISO, in this build. The major holdup is the WebUI for Nova. There was a lot of updates to the FSPlugin, and it was rebranded as Nova. The since Aurora supports LUA, I think one of the new features they are working on for the WebUI, is a LUA editor, and a bunch of other stuff. As of this point, I am fairly sure that is what is holding up the release. Then again, the dev scene has been fairly quiet, so I dont know what has been going on in the last month or so, as I havnt been around much...... Been working on other projects, and life...... lol.

Doesnt help much when one of us has lost their rgh to test too.. haha.. but it is still being worked.. they just did something a week ago.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will come out but if people keeps commenting with things such as « it is useless to release it, the console is dead, etc. » it might result in them reconsidering releasing it.

As said by another one meanwhile you can still enjoy aurora 0.6 which is already way better than FSD (at least to me as FSD kept crashing due to my number of games) or you can play on another piece of hardware or even better enjoy life maybe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance of adding the Avatar on title screen?

Wait so mutch =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greg6 said:

Any chance of adding the Avatar on title screen?

Wait so mutch =)

the very first post shows this.. lol.. avatar/gamerpic in top left corner..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, felida said:

the very first post shows this.. lol.. avatar/gamerpic in top left corner..

No, i mean not picture - 3d model from official dashboard =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, greg6 said:

No, i mean not picture - 3d model from official dashboard =)

Yes, its a choice between gamer pic and avatar..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, felida said:

Yes, its a choice between gamer pic and avatar..

Wow, then we wait!))) Thx for info - i missed it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, expokiki said:

Is been over a year is any one know when 7 going to be release ? 

Maybe in that year - you could have read though the thread to find out! Basically you can't be bothered, so why should anyone be bothered to reply to you???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...