RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

mad props that you guys are still showing love to the 360. I caved in a few months ago and got the One S.. 

Always fun to whip out the old console every now and then 

When will it be released?? .....just kidding :lol:.I have all confidence that the new release will be awesome again.

Keep on with the good work guys :bow:

19 minutes ago, zohan99 said:

Always fun to whip out the old console every now and then 

İ actually have more fun playing on the 360 than playing with the new gen. 

1 hour ago, saywaking said:

İ actually have more fun playing on the 360 than playing with the new gen. 

I agree, or the xbox One S but I always use the xbox360

On 10/4/2017 at 10:39 AM, freeslyledom said:

thanks crew for your job on 7.0b :respect:

i want to ask a question does 0.6 MAINTHEME gone a work on 0.7 version ?

Does we have a beta version i might help ?

Main theme wont be released before 0.7b. It gets updated with most test builds, as things get added, removed, or just plain moved, until the developers are happy with the end result. I dont disagree that it would be nice if there was a skin converter, but due to the changes between each build, and the things people do in their skins, there isnt much chance of that.

Am I to dumb to see what is intended by the "Disc Number Indicator" Feature (Video 00:44)? All 3 Discs of that Game are shown and counted as "1 of 6", "2 of 6" and "3 of 6"...  In 0.6b it is nothing else. For me it would be a new feature that 0.7b would recognize that it is the same game and only shows it only once.

But despite that, I can hardly wait to download the new release!! :-D And yes, I love the work you do and respect the power you give to this project!! :-D

9 minutes ago, BoxBob said:

Am I to dumb to see what is intended by the "Disc Number Indicator" Feature (Video 00:44)? All 3 Discs of that Game are shown and counted as "1 of 6", "2 of 6" and "3 of 6"...  In 0.6b it is nothing else. For me it would be a new feature that 0.7b would recognize that it is the same game and only shows it only once.

But despite that, I can hardly wait to download the new release!! :-D And yes, I love the work you do and respect the power you give to this project!! :-D

It took me a while to notice it as it's quite subtle, but there's a little series of dots in the bottom-right which seems to indicate which disc is which out of a set. It might be something that can be made more obvious with themes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pelago said:

It took me a while to notice it as it's quite subtle, but there's a little series of dots in the bottom-right which seems to indicate which disc is which out of a set. It might be something that can be made more obvious with themes.

YES!! Thanks for the hint... Now I see it :-D

Thats an real important new feature!! Till now i always fade out the second disc. This new solution is much more better :-)

1 hour ago, abdullanaeem said:

These are all fantastic improvements, this dash just keeps getting better!

Yes, I also love this dash!! Much more usable than the original XBOX 360 Dash. And I wish that someone would hack the Xbox One only to get this Dash on it. The Xbox One Dash is the worst I have ever seen...