RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

jtag/rgh consoles are not meant for online use. I don't think anyone will bother triyng to code a xex or similar for that. Thanx to these guys we are able to play on link. If you want a browser

or youtube use your computer, I'm sure a 360 was made for gaming. Make use for console, run emulators n games, that's the purpose of modding them.. If you can post online without using your 360 your already sorted. It's a gaming platform, nothing more.

every day I come to the forum to see if the new version of aurora is already available :v

• Like 2

On 5/5/2018 at 5:37 AM, N3XTR4P said:

every day I come to the forum to see if the new version of aurora is already available :v

7 hours ago, Rovany said:

Silent.!!!

All of the bugs, new feature, etc that we targeted with this version are done. Which means they are either waiting on someone to finish a translation, or some other thing I dont know about.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

All of the bugs, new feature, etc that we targeted with this version are done. Which means they are either waiting on someone to finish a translation, or some other thing I dont know about.

I am very anxious to get my hands on aurora 0.7b, I hope that this week even finalize what they are doing. The wait will be worth it.   Anyway, thanks to all the developers of Aurora Dash for devoting their time to work on improvements and new features, in addition to extending the useful life of xbox 360 for much longer. Congratulations to everyone for the great work.

Edited by N3XTR4P
spelling mistake
  • Like 1