RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

Happy to translate to Australian LOL

X360 is far from dead especially when you have kids, and I am today about to attempt a Starwars Console RGH1.2 so will be popping back in for some aurora goodness when the time is right

Thanking you all in advance as always as without you guys & girls, I'd be pulling my hair out trying to keep 4 kids under control during school holidays!

PEACE

Kosti

6 hours ago, Kosti said:

X360 is far from dead

You better believe it, I've got a Demon Nand/RGH in one and JTAG in the other, I use them both - they are good for head to head in my house and I've got loads of games for them :-). I've not bothered with next gen consoles yet as I don't think they are worth the money, and the games are too expensive. My next gaming machine will be a gaming PC with a GTX 1080 TI or similar, in the meantime I'm sticking to the 360.

• Like 1

haverá alguma chance no aurora aparecer o avatar como aparecia na FS?

Is there any chance at the aurora to appear the avataras it appeared in FS?

?Hay alguna posibilidad en el aurora que aparece el avatar como aparecía en la FS?

59 minutes ago, DennysAndrea said:

haverá alguma chance no aurora aparecer o avatar como aparecia na FS?

Is there any chance at the aurora to appear the avataras it appeared in FS?

?Hay alguna posibilidad en el aurora que aparece el avatar como aparecía en la FS?

This is an english forum, other languages are only allowed in the Matchmaking section.

To answer the question though, yes, it will be possible to make the avatar bigger, and move it to the main scene, but it will require a custom XUI extension, and a custom skin. The xui extension should be released around the same time as 0.7b, as skin designers will need it, or certain parts of their skin wont work. You would also probably want a custom coverflow, that leaves room on the main screen for you to put the avatar.