RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

When will it be released?? .....just kidding :lol:.I have all confidence that the new release will be awesome again.

Keep on with the good work guys :bow:

19 minutes ago, zohan99 said:

Always fun to whip out the old console every now and then 

İ actually have more fun playing on the 360 than playing with the new gen. 

1 hour ago, saywaking said:

İ actually have more fun playing on the 360 than playing with the new gen. 

I agree, or the xbox One S but I always use the xbox360

On 10/4/2017 at 10:39 AM, freeslyledom said:

thanks crew for your job on 7.0b :respect:

i want to ask a question does 0.6 MAINTHEME gone a work on 0.7 version ?

Does we have a beta version i might help ?

Main theme wont be released before 0.7b. It gets updated with most test builds, as things get added, removed, or just plain moved, until the developers are happy with the end result. I dont disagree that it would be nice if there was a skin converter, but due to the changes between each build, and the things people do in their skins, there isnt much chance of that.

Am I to dumb to see what is intended by the "Disc Number Indicator" Feature (Video 00:44)? All 3 Discs of that Game are shown and counted as "1 of 6", "2 of 6" and "3 of 6"...  In 0.6b it is nothing else. For me it would be a new feature that 0.7b would recognize that it is the same game and only shows it only once.

But despite that, I can hardly wait to download the new release!! :-D And yes, I love the work you do and respect the power you give to this project!! :-D

9 minutes ago, BoxBob said:

Am I to dumb to see what is intended by the "Disc Number Indicator" Feature (Video 00:44)? All 3 Discs of that Game are shown and counted as "1 of 6", "2 of 6" and "3 of 6"...  In 0.6b it is nothing else. For me it would be a new feature that 0.7b would recognize that it is the same game and only shows it only once.

But despite that, I can hardly wait to download the new release!! :-D And yes, I love the work you do and respect the power you give to this project!! :-D

It took me a while to notice it as it's quite subtle, but there's a little series of dots in the bottom-right which seems to indicate which disc is which out of a set. It might be something that can be made more obvious with themes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pelago said:

It took me a while to notice it as it's quite subtle, but there's a little series of dots in the bottom-right which seems to indicate which disc is which out of a set. It might be something that can be made more obvious with themes.

YES!! Thanks for the hint... Now I see it :-D

Thats an real important new feature!! Till now i always fade out the second disc. This new solution is much more better :-)

1 hour ago, abdullanaeem said:

These are all fantastic improvements, this dash just keeps getting better!

Yes, I also love this dash!! Much more usable than the original XBOX 360 Dash. And I wish that someone would hack the Xbox One only to get this Dash on it. The Xbox One Dash is the worst I have ever seen...

HELLO TEAM AURORA  GOOD JOB    PLZZZZ IT POSSIBLE PUT    FPS  (Frames per Second)    IN  GAME ??????

7 hours ago, zonemo001 said:

HELLO TEAM AURORA  GOOD JOB    PLZZZZ IT POSSIBLE PUT    FPS  (Frames per Second)    IN  GAME ??????

While you see FPS stuff in the video, that is for testing purposes for aurora, for the devs, to help track graphical problems. Adding such a feature to a "games" in general is not possible, as that would need to be added to the game code, and has nothing to do with Aurora. If you can get all of the game developers to release their source code, then the feature could be added, but that will never happen.

• Like 1

is there also a fix whit the Freestyle plugin its crashes xbla game virtual fighter 5 Final showdown i tested it when i unload that plugin my games works

is it also a possibility that some title update dont work whit some aurora plugin or files like joe danger 2 the movie the title update dont work on aurora 0.6B i dont know if that can cause problems whit aurora

There are a lot of fixes coming to a bunch of things this go around. The real question is what is causing the problem. The plugin has generally never caused any issues with games, as it runs in a different memory space, and is not connected to game memory. There might be a conflict with a combination of a dashlaunch plugin, and the freestyle plugin that causes an issue with that game specifically.

I  have tested dashlaunch and freestyle plugin, when I unload dashlaunch and not freestyle the game crashed. When I do the revers the game plays . How about the game joe danger 2? The Title update is good, media id too only when its activate the game it says tu 0. I have got those two problems also. In the dashlaunche settings I have got almost everything off only live block and so.

I dont have those games, so I cant test the problem. In general, unloading dashlaunch is a bad idea, especially if you are using it to block live. The freestyle plugin also takes advantage of dashlaunch features. That being said, I was talking about things like XBDM.xex or a live server plugin being loaded could cause issues. As for it saying you are running TU0 that is just a representation based upon what the system sees, and I would bet the TU file was corrupted on download. Easy way to check is to enable it, launch the game, then check on the hdd in System Settings, under the game. It will tell you if there is a corrupted file. if that is the case, you will have to delete the file from aurora, and download it again, re enable it, and try again. You could also try disabling the screenshot portion of the plugin, which could be causing you issues with the game. without more information, it is hard to say what the issue is.

I dont use plugins i know those 2 are giving some games issue also i dont know why virtual fighter showdown crashes i tried it yesterday again whit dashlaunch and freestyle plugin on the game gives a fatal crash after that i tried it while unload freestyle plugin and the game loads perfect i check joe danger 2 title update trough your way see if the title update is corupted its not at the hdd  i only see my 2 dlc files and not the title update maby because its at cache can i trie my retail hdd see if the title update is present there i have a usb hdd cabel for the old xbox 360 generation

joe danger problem is fix the title update on xbox unity is faulty or its a other region.

now only how to fix that crash problem whit virtual fighter 5 final showdown

Will Aurora 0.7 be able to deal properly with auto loading multi disc games located on the network (example, on NAS) ?

In current Aurora 0.6b, multi disc games auto loading, only works if the files are located in internal hard drive. As a result, I have to copy all my multidisc games to the internal drive when I have plenty of space available in my 8TB NAS.

i have copies of multi Disc games on extrernal hdd you need to putt the games in diffrence folders  like dvd 1 2 3 there is a tutorial on youtube how to make multi Dics games work i got that problem first whit wolfenstein the new order because its switch from disc 1 to 2 before the games start only by blue dragon if you start whit dics 3 it ask to enter disc 1 only when you press the home button disc 3 is in displayand disc 1 is at play

MultiDisc games should work just the same using connectX as it does if using them off the HDD. You just have to create the correct folder structure. Other than that, there are some fixes for connectX handling coming, but that has more to do with multiple Xbox's playing the same game.

gavin did you test your virtual fighter 5: final Showdown you self ? i have it whit title update Update 1

2 hours ago, geomarvie said:

gavin did you test your virtual fighter 5: final Showdown you self ? i have it whit title update Update 1

no, I already said I dont have either of those games.

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

MultiDisc games should work just the same using connectX as it does if using them off the HDD. You just have to create the correct folder structure. Other than that, there are some fixes for connectX handling coming, but that has more to do with multiple Xbox's playing the same game.

Thanks a lot. You mentioned a key word: Multidisc + ConnectX. That word should be in my question. So, yeah. My question was related to whether or not multidisc games will work with ConnectX in Aurora 0.7b. Thanks a lot.