RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

Please write in english, that everyone understands you.

Thx.

• Like 1

Funny. Again a lot of features. But again you doin it wrong. Many new features in sneak peak just few days after last Aurora update. We need again to wait 2 years to get it?

9 hours ago, faucolt said:

Funny. Again a lot of features. But again you doin it wrong. Many new features in sneak peak just few days after last Aurora update. We need again to wait 2 years to get it?

First, this thread was created a few months after 0.6b was released. And yes there are many new features, but some things need to be finished, before it is released. Also, you didnt have to wait 2 years 0.6b, it was more like a year.

@ faucolt

We/YOU are getting this for FREE, but you complain and tell them that they are 'doing it wrong' ??  You should be happy that Aurora is being updated AT ALL, and has not been abandoned.

Some people.. should not be allowed to breathe the same air..

(just my 2 cents)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

We are busy busy people :P sometimes we post previews when stuff is 80% done, and then some major real life stuff happens and we end up having Aurora on hold for a few months. That's just the way it is when you get old ;)

We are still working on getting 0.7 out, so bare with us.

4 minutes ago, GhostBR said:

Cade o Aurora 0.7b nunca mas saiu um anuncio ou video de demostração queria muito participar dos teste alguem sabe se o projeto ainda continua 

Please write in english. We all want to understand you !

Aurora 0.7b never announced any video demonstration I wanted to participate in the test I am very anxious but I see that next year I can get tested if someone knows if it will be tested later this year

tia.png

Aproximadamente 23.300.000 resultados (0,49 segundos)  

Resultados da pesquisa

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijãoBascobengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPortuguês

Aurora 0.7b never announced any video demonstration I wanted to participate in the test I am very anxious but I see that next year I can get tested if someone knows if it will be tested later this year

---------------AfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluInglês

Abrir no Google Tradutor

Google Tradutor

O serviço gratuito do Google traduz instantaneamente palavras, frases e páginas da Web entre o inglês e mais de 100 outros idiomas.

Google Translate

O serviço gratuito do Google traduz instantaneamente ...

Google Tradutor

https://tran

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mais

Nova Iguaçu, RJ  - O seu smartphone (Histórico de localização) - Usar local preciso   
 -  Saiba mais

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, GhostBR said:

tia.png

Aproximadamente 23.300.000 resultados (0,49 segundos)  

Resultados da pesquisa

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijãoBascobengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPortuguês

---------------AfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluInglês

Abrir no Google Tradutor

Google Tradutor

O serviço gratuito do Google traduz instantaneamente palavras, frases e páginas da Web entre o inglês e mais de 100 outros idiomas.

Google Translate

O serviço gratuito do Google traduz instantaneamente ...

Google Tradutor

https://tran

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mais

Nova Iguaçu, RJ  - O seu smartphone (Histórico de localização) - Usar local preciso   
 -  Saiba mais

image.jpegome 

What? Are you asking if you can be included in the testing of aurora, because you are impatient, and dont want to wait like everyone else for the release? Maybe this should be clarified for those who dont already know this. All of the testers for aurora are people who have contributed to the scene in some way in the past, and are trusted members of this community. In fact most of them are admins and moderators on this site, and all of them have done something to contribute to the scene, either by coding projects, theme projects, general knowledge, etc. Before I was even asked to be a tester, I was a moderator on this forum for 2+ years, and had helped test multiple other projects from team phoenix developers, and released a couple of tools I created for the xbox scene, and some of my other personal non xbox related projects, such as patches for wifi injection, and monitor mode in linux, and patches for pulseaudio network stream compression(Which all needs to be updated again...).  

That being said, the biggest reason I was chosen to test aurora, is because I never asked to test aurora, and I never complained about having to wait for the next release. Here is what people dont realize.... Test builds are full of bugs. I have at least 4 versions of 0.7b that crash on startup, or when you hit a button while on main screen. Also, everyone who uses aurora is a a beta tester, and a lot of what is worked on first with every new version are the bugs,  that are found by the community as a whole, and not the testers. In every software project there are bugs that slip through past the main testers, which is why beta testing is essential. So in a sense you are all already testers for team phoenix, only difference is you only have to test the build that is considered fully baked for that version, that has the new features tested for stability, and functionality. That doesnt mean that one of these new features doesnt have memory leaks, or some other problem, that isnt found in our testing environments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys. No need to fight against each other.  Take it easy !

Aurora 0.6b is still AWESOME. I'm very happy for having aurora still supported for such a long time.

Just enjoy your consoles and Xbox 360 games. 

15 hours ago, Mattie said:

We are busy busy people :P sometimes we post previews when stuff is 80% done, and then some major real life stuff happens and we end up having Aurora on hold for a few months. That's just the way it is when you get old ;)

We are still working on getting 0.7 out, so bare with us.

I believe all team members directly involved in Aurora deserve a great vacation time. You all are invited to visit Brazil, especially Amazon that's is the place where I live. You are all very welcome.

If you visit Amazon I promisse that 10 days here will make your mental health replenish to 1000% :D

I dont think that worrying about wandering spiders, and or giant bullet ants, or any of the other things you have to worry about in the amazon will make  my mental health any better. lol. Who knows though..... Thank you for your support on the project though. I will say this though, compared to 0.7b, 0.6b seems bland. lol. A lot of good stuff coming with this release. ;)

• Thanks 1

Total disappointment.  We're all the way to .7b and this thing STILL doesn't bake me cookies OR grant wishes. What gives devs?

1 hour ago, Petka12345 said:

Think about add SMB Server in Aurora Plug, it's a good feature implemented in FSD.

It's on the list, but there is a bug in the one from FSD (when you overwrite files it can corrupt them) and it doesn't play nice with Link...

I was almost sure that everything was finished with aurora 0.6b but I do not believe in my eyes that the xbox360 scene and still alive, i am happy to donate again to these fantastic guys who keep our xbox360 still alive, i can only wish To a shorter release. Thank you:jig:

• Thanks 1

The release should be here sooner or later. MaesterRowen was telling me last night that he was working on something really exciting, and new to be included in this release, but wouldnt given me the details yet. Then there is what mattie is working on also. Once those two things are finished and tested, it shouldnt be too long before you see it. From what I understand they are looking to push this out as soon as it is finished, and may even release it before the translation teams finish.

Thank you everyone for your continued support, and patience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mattie said:

It's on the list, but there is a bug in the one from FSD (when you overwrite files it can corrupt them) and it doesn't play nice with Link...

Hmm, im work with SMB plug in fsd 3, moding many games files, good work, did not notice broken files. The main feature is quick access to drive. Quick mod - copy and play.

There is certainly an alternative, through XBDM and Neighborhood, but its slow and check CRC... And not acces to view - mod file, need copy to pc and view in hex e.t.c...   

Sorry for eng if so.

4 hours ago, Petka12345 said:

Hmm, im work with SMB plug in fsd 3, moding many games files, good work, did not notice broken files. The main feature is quick access to drive. Quick mod - copy and play.

There is certainly an alternative, through XBDM and Neighborhood, but its slow and check CRC... And not acces to view - mod file, need copy to pc and view in hex e.t.c...   

Sorry for eng if so.

Mattie didnt say it didnt work, just that there is a bug, that sometimes causes overwritten files to be corrupted. That doesnt mean it does it everytime a file is overwritten. That being said, I dont know the status on this plugin, but support for it has been in aurora for at least the last 3 revisions. All that is missing is the settings tab, and the plugin dll itself. If you were to check the log, you would see that the file couldnt be loaded. Which means that it is looking for it. ;) I dont know the status of the plugin, but it is a work in progress.