RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

On 5/12/2017 at 2:45 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

That video doesnt even show everything. lol. There have been more new features finished since then. lol.

That makes excited even more about Aurora 0.7b. "While other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true. While other men are limited by morality and law, remember everything is permitted."

3 hours ago, Saadfarooqui25 said:

"While other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true. While other men are limited by morality and law, remember everything is permitted."

While I agree that any real hacker finds their own information, I dont get what this has anything to do with aurora.

• Like 1

English must be used in the english part of the forum.

"VAO LANÇAR ALGUMA VERÇAO COM O AVATAR "

Some games if not all will not launch without avatar data ,i'm wondering what this has to do with aurora ?

Why was a single-pan window file manager selected over the double-pan window file manager in FSD?

4 hours ago, x64 said:

Why was a single-pan window file manager selected over the double-pan window file manager in FSD?

It was chosen because we wanted you to have easier access to all the operations you can do

You can download it, if it's available here on rms. If you are not beta tester, you get no access to test releases. You have to wait, like others too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, radarshop said:

Where can I download 0.7b ? Even if it is beta.

When it's ready for a public beta, it'll be released on these forums for download and as an update within Aurora, until then it's in private testing...

I'd gladly donate $100 if you get rid of ConnectX and implement your own solution, kinda like ps3netsrv.

3 hours ago, Turranius said:

I'd gladly donate $100 if you get rid of ConnectX and implement your own solution, kinda like ps3netsrv.

What is wrong with ConnectX? It works with most home NAS servers, which your client/server ps3netsrv idea would not. ConnectX does exactly the same thing, without the special software running on the other device. 

7 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

What is wrong with ConnectX? It works with most home NAS servers, which your client/server ps3netsrv idea would not. ConnectX does exactly the same thing, without the special software running on the other device. 

ConnectX is awesome. I personally use it to stream my 4TB games library from NAS to Xbox.

The only problem I think should be fixed in Aurora 0.7b is about multi disc automatic swap. It simply does not work when using ConnectX.

Holy shit this is going somewhere fast and I'm loving it! I gotta get back on my 360 sometime. Too bad I'm having issues with it :( Still though, update looks awesome so far and hopefully it'll be out later with fewer bugs than sooner with more (If that makes sense) Thanks for your hard work and dedication!