RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview

Great work, once again! Really looking forward to another release. You guys keep my xbox (and the scene!) alive.

(Except donating) is there any way to help/chime in on the development progress?

Also a small feature request: Would it be possible to have an option to always show details of a game before boot? So replace A behaviour for Y? Since I like the cover view so much. :P

20 minutes ago, KirovAir said:

Great work, once again! Really looking forward to another release. You guys keep my xbox (and the scene!) alive.

(Except donating) is there any way to help/chime in on the development progress?

Also a small feature request: Would it be possible to always show details of a game before boot? So replace A behaviour for Y? Since I like the cover view so much. :P

Yes, you can report any bugs you find in the latest version of aurora on the forums, so we can get them worked out. As for the feature request, all you want is button swapping, which while it might be doable, probably wont be done, as it is just as easy to hit Y, then it is to hit A. That and we have to make this usable for everyone, so for the sake of themes, it could be confusing, unless it were changeable in the theme.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Yes, you can report any bugs you find in the latest version of aurora on the forums, so we can get them worked out. As for the feature request, all you want is button swapping, which while it might be doable, probably wont be done, as it is just as easy to hit Y, then it is to hit A. That and we have to make this usable for everyone, so for the sake of themes, it could be confusing, unless it were changeable in the theme.

That makes sense. Thanks for the swift response. :)

A little update for people. All new features have been tested, and appear to be bug free. now all we have left to test is the bugs in the localization stuff, and finish translations. Who knows how long that will take.

• Like 1

i'm open for translate into German.

cheers

im open for spanish translations (EU and LATAM) .

greetings fellas

10 hours ago, inc said:

i'm open for translate into German.

cheers

2 hours ago, Eruil said:

im open for spanish translations (EU and LATAM) .

greetings fellas

Thanks, but we already have translators for both german and spanish, if they're not able to translate the new version we'll contact you about it :)

I can translate to romanian if you want. I also translated USB Loader GX (from Wii) to romanian.

If you want to contribute in translating please use the following sub-forum:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/59-aurora-localization/

1 hour ago, cashonly said:

I can translate to romanian if you want. I also translated USB Loader GX (from Wii) to romanian.

It looks like there is no romanian translation yet. You can start by reading the pinned Threads.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the update! Looking forward to the release :)

On 4/26/2017 at 8:20 PM, inc said:

here is a demo, currently working on it

Beautiful :) Thank you.

About a GoD of Alien Breed Trilogy: it doesn't work either, it suddenly turns the system off...

The multigame-disc 'feature' has worked before as I've seen the menu from that disc in the past.

look forward to the update as my 0.6 verion crashes as soon as i start a game up and go to link (i was playing Blur racing) but is fine from fsd.

1 hour ago, Flaminek said:

look forward to the update as my 0.6 verion crashes as soon as i start a game up and go to link (i was playing Blur racing) but is fine from fsd.

Try turning off RSS feed in LiNK settings on Aurora.

• Like 2

Cheers will try that (RSS feed) been away from the scene for so long turned into a noob lol

hey just got my xbox with aurora etc iam new to all this stuff but can you add more settings to aurora 0.7/ 0.6 is very limited ! i cant even find the ftp settings in 0.6

thanks 

For FTP settings, hit start -> go to modules -> ftp, the settings are there. maybe you should play with what is there, before saying something isnt there.

• Like 2

On Mon May 01 2017 at 5:50 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

Hmmm button swapping.. where have i heard this before?? Lolol.. problem is that not all button actions are changeable.. which is nice for skinners and a diff feel to aurora.. 

1 hour ago, freebumblebee said:

For Chinese localization, I would like to contribute a little.

There is a whole section for translating.. use that instead pf hi-jacking threads

On 5.5.2017 at 4:11 AM, Remmigiosh said:

Beautiful :) Thank you.

About a GoD of Alien Breed Trilogy: it doesn't work either, it suddenly turns the system off...

The multigame-disc 'feature' has worked before as I've seen the menu from that disc in the past.

thanx :)

and...

this is working for alien breed.

Maybe there should be a webservice where the community translates and vote for translations (an open system) to boost things up. :D

This is really great.  Fantastic to see the old 360 is still getting the support it deserves.

Kudos and thanks to everyone for their effort - it's greatly appreciated!!