RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Isty1974

This game is not currently supported by LiNK

Hi All,

(maybe the search not worked for me... in this case please drop it into the right place!)

Just found in my archived storage an old game...

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Air-Conflicts-Secret-Wars/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b5907e0

I've got a message:

This game is not currently supported by LiNK, when we'd like to play on LiNK with my friends...

Please support it!

Thanx!

1 hour ago, Isty1974 said:

Hi All,

(maybe the search not worked for me... in this case please drop it into the right place!)

Just found in my archived storage an old game...

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Air-Conflicts-Secret-Wars/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b5907e0

I've got a message:

This game is not currently supported by LiNK, when we'd like to play on LiNK with my friends...

Please support it!

Thanx!

1. If a game does not come with lan support.. it will never have it..

2. No one here will even attempt to try and support those games..

3. If your game does have lan support, then someone will update LiNK so you can play..

Edit: game options xb.com say system link 1.. so i am assuming only 2 people can play.. vs COD with 4-16 people..

That being said.. someone will have to update the server to allow that game to be played, and have its own lobby

3 hours ago, Mattie said:

what titleid does your version of the game have?

Im gonna assume 4b5907e0 as the xb.com links have the titleid as the last 8 chars of the links

8 hours ago, felida said:

Im gonna assume 4b5907e0 as the xb.com links have the titleid as the last 8 chars of the links

I don't make assumptions ;) we have 2 versions on xboxunity, one with and one without link support...