RealModScene
ChibiUchiha669

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Aurora Skin

Sup guys I'm back again with another Aurora Skin and this time its the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Not that new movie power ranger bruh but that old school MMPR with the green ranger. If you're a young bull and you're like what type of power rangers are those then don't even download my shxt bruh lol but nah jk. If you want a skin with the new power rangers from the new movie then you can download this and follow the TUTORIAL/INFORMATION text document that is with this .rar file for you to download. It's a step by step process so I don't ask if I can do it for you because its straight forward and I tried to break it down to where everybody could understand. However, if you're having trouble with creating your own Aurora Skin then just reply down below and I'll try to get back to you with some helpful feedback. Also down below I will post some screen shots on what some of the skin looks like. Enjoy!!! :D

Power Rangers Aurora Skin.rar

Sorry I'm late replying, but no problem man. The original MMPR were my favorite when my uncle introduced it to me. So I figured why not do this since the new Ranger movie came out. By the way what other retro skin theme would you like to see?

Hey the skin looks amazing! But one question. What aurora version was it made for ? 0.6b oder 0.5? Thanks in advance