RealModScene
ChibiUchiha669

Itachi Uchiha Skin for Aurora v0.6b r1238

What's good y'all? Today I bring y'all an Itachi Uchiha Skin for Aurora v0.6b r1238. I'm going to try to put some preview pictures down below for y'all to see what some of the pics look like, but I also added some of the pictures that is part of this Skin in a Preview folder that is in the .rar file that y'all can download to enjoy this skin. You can use this skin to your own personal liking and even create your own skin with the typed TUTORIAL/INFORMATION text document that's also apart of the .rar file. I might do some more in the future and upload them so the public can use them as well. Before I end my ramble please note that I won't be doing customs for you for I made it pretty simple in the INFORMATION text document that has a step by step process to it. If you need any help then I'll trey best to log back on whenever I log back on and try to give some feedback that might help you with your situation. Thanks and enjoy!!:)

Note: Hey guys, for the "Camo.jpg" file resize the picture to 1094x806 so it can be a little bit easier to see the words when you press the start button at the Aurora Homescreen. Same thing if you want to create your own Aurora Skin by using your own custom picture, make sure that when you replace the original "Camo.jpg" file that's already provided that you resize your own "Camo.jpg" pic to 1094x806. Sorry for the small mess up. 

Itachi_Uchiha_Aurora_Skin.rar

• Like 2

So what I did was grab an old Aurora BG when v.06b was out and I just replaced some pictures in the Aurora BG pack with pictures I liked that I got from Google. The skin is for an older Aurora version and doesn’t work with the newest up to date version of Aurora.

Unless you’re on an older Aurora version and haven’t updated, then it should work. Also there should be a instruction text document along with all the files (pictures used the Aurora BG, music, etc.) the pack has inside to customize it the way you want.