RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Leon9O

Script "Aurora cleaner"

Hi Swizzy i have installed this script on my console, i use aurora in the internal memory (slim E console 4gb), because dashlaunch dont boot aurora if i use aurora folder in my hardisk external :( (need configure dashlaunch? time hardisk or other)

now i need cleaner my also 4gb memory, from title update not used, cover and other file not necessary, it's possible? The script aurora cleaner work on internal memory?

1 thread is quite enough thank you...

Which script are you talking about? the only one i remember writing is for removing titles from the database which are no longer present on your devices, and this script should work regardless of where you have Aurora installed and should also work with any configured path for games...

sry for double post, but this section is right :P

so i have problem with aurora on hardisk external, when i boot console, go in dash normal, because the hardisk start later... how can set it?

and i have aurora so in the memory (4gb) of console xbox 360 slim E for this reason, and if the memory fills all I have problems to download the cover or other things

I want use Aurora script for cleaner old cover or images, for titles that do not use more.. but don't work :(