RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Suman Sourab

My LINK is not working

Please help me 

my aurora tells upnp pass,broadcast and data port=fail,rest all pass

tried in black ops 2 with latest tu18

system link option is available can join but no games show up when i select join game in System link multiplayer

PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO PLAY

Although your roter has UPNP, the port forwarding could stilff fail.

Try to manually port forward the data and broadcast port to your xbox ip. There are plenty of tutorials online for all brands of routers about how to port forward.

thanks mattie for the reply

but i had already port forwaded mine still not working

The below images of my router a first one and router b second one.

ROUTER A:router broadcast and data port not reachable.upnp failed but upnp is enabled

ROUTER B;broadcast and data port not reachable.upnp pass

1.jpg

Untit1led.jpg

6 minutes ago, Suman Sourab said:

thanks mattie for the reply

but i had already port forwaded mine still not working

The below images of my router a first one and router b second one.

ROUTER A:router broadcast and data port not reachable.upnp failed but upnp is enabled

ROUTER B;broadcast and data port not reachable.upnp pass

1.jpg

Untit1led.jpg

Ok.. some tiny advice.. 

1. When you are doing ports like you are.. its best to set the range to around the number you want.. example: 3070-3073 so you only have to create a single rule, instead of multiple ones.. also.. try using a higher number set.. if 3071 doesnt work, try 8800-ish, 40000-ish even.. just make sure you set the same ports within aurora to match the ports in the router

11 minutes ago, Suman Sourab said:

so what should i enter in external and internal starting and ending port

I have already given you the example.. which ports you use is up to you..

i would actually make 2 seperate rules. one tcp/udp rule for broadcast and one tcp/udp rule for data. there have been reports of ranged rules failing

11 hours ago, Mattie said:

i would actually make 2 seperate rules. one tcp/udp rule for broadcast and one tcp/udp rule for data. there have been reports of ranged rules failing

It really depends on the router.. lol.. mine, i have the option to set tcp/udp as "both" so i only need one rule.. but it really does depend on router

7 hours ago, Suman Sourab said:

Still doesnt work please help mattie

Ok.. well your isp is probably blocking all ports, or you have a double nat issue.. all you need to do is go to portforward.com

And they have lots of guides there.. now.. you dont need ports open to play.. just fyi.. you need open ports to host

Edit: also.. you do not need upnp enabled when you manually forward ports..

It also depends on the service provider, example(Comcast doesnt support any sort of UPnP on their XfinityWifi hotspots, and they block all VPN traffic.) Which means, that you cant even join a game on link, if connected to a hotspot, but Xbox Live, and PSN will both work. lol. This also applies to a lot of 4g internet providers. So, if it doesnt work after setting it up on your end, I would get a hold of your service provider, and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

It also depends on the service provider, example(Comcast doesnt support any sort of UPnP on their XfinityWifi hotspots, and they block all VPN traffic.) Which means, that you cant even join a game on link, if connected to a hotspot, but Xbox Live, and PSN will both work. lol. This also applies to a lot of 4g internet providers. So, if it doesnt work after setting it up on your end, I would get a hold of your service provider, and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Yeah.. xbl and ps will say you are restricted nat tho.. lol.. and wont connect to crap anyhow.. lol

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Actually, My xbox one, Xbox 360, and PS4 all work just fine on their respective services using xfinitywifi hotspots. lol. Just not link.

No, i mean that if you look at the connection chart, of nat's.. strict nats connect to way way less than open nat.. lol.. but.. ofc co*kcast could just be blocking connection to link..? Lol.. or something.. havent tried spectrum's hotspots for it.. because.. im not a cheap fool and have actual service ;-) lol.. rocking 200/20 lolol

Lucky you..... I know you hate how cheap I am. lol. You just cant beat free internet though. One of the benefits of keeping my buddies network up and running. He has a funny way of finding new computers in a dumpster, and I maintain/fix/set them all up for him, so he gave me his xfinity info, so I can maintain his stuff from where ever I might be. lol.  He lives in a college town, and college students(Mainly rich Asians) throw away computers/laptops like they are candy.(Mainly broken screens and stuff, lol.) So, I guess in a way it isnt free, as I work for it, but at the same time, I hardly work for it. lol. 

12 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Lucky you..... I know you hate how cheap I am. lol. You just cant beat free internet though. One of the benefits of keeping my buddies network up and running. He has a funny way of finding new computers in a dumpster, and I maintain/fix/set them all up for him, so he gave me his xfinity info, so I can maintain his stuff from where ever I might be. lol.  He lives in a college town, and college students(Mainly rich Asians) throw away computers/laptops like they are candy.(Mainly broken screens and stuff, lol.) So, I guess in a way it isnt free, as I work for it, but at the same time, I hardly work for it. lol. 

Haha.. i dont hate your choice of stuff.. haha.. but.. not like imma cart around a 32" tv and my xb360 with a generator.. testing out hotspots and how well they work.. hahaha... cops be like wtf? Lol

7 hours ago, Suman Sourab said:

If i have upnp enabled can i play without port forwarding?

Upnp is what forwards the ports for u.. simple google search will answer.. but to answer your question, you dont need open ports to play, only to host

Thanks for reply.Ok now i have upnp enabled but no broadcast port and datanport pass.I go to blops 2 and go to system link.there is a message welcome to link and when i join a game it doesnt show up in the join system link

1 hour ago, Suman Sourab said:

Thanks for reply.Ok now i have upnp enabled but no broadcast port and datanport pass.I go to blops 2 and go to system link.there is a message welcome to link and when i join a game it doesnt show up in the join system link

Just because you join a room, doesn't mean there is a game open..