RealModScene
CSharpDevelopers

Adding tab to FSD

You'd need to make your own custom skin for that. What FSD are you using?

Best thing you could do is have a folder on your HDD1 or what ever your using (USB0, etc..)

Hdd1/Games/My Childs Games/

Then in the scan settings, for that entry, have that folder put the games it finds into "Homebrew", and rename "Homebrew" to "Kids Games"

so you'll have " Xbox 360 Games | Arcade | Emulators | Kids Games "

ALSO, You could just move the games from xbox 360/arcade to Homebrew by selecting "Y" and select "Move", but you'll need to do it for every entry.

• Like 1

i'm using Freestyle 3.0.483.

thanks. your solution is not the best but applicable.

i open "settings.db" with "SQLite Database Browser 2.0". there is a table win the name "Tabs". i add an entry to it but no tabs appears in fsd.

you need to edit menusettings.xml located in settings folder and skin.xml. You can use notepad.

• Like 1

you need to edit menusettings.xml located in settings folder and skin.xml. You can use notepad.

thanks i found menusettings.xml and edited it manually, but can not locate skin.xml!

I tried, menusettings.xml file opened with Notepad, modified an itemtitle es (Demo games ), overwrite the original inhdd1/freestyle/data/skins/setting/menusettings.xml, BUT to reboot, themenu Tab title is same.

i was able to change the tabs names thanks to this thread. I would like to know ho to add more tabs tho, so i can create for example fighting games, shooters, etc tabs. How do i do that? thanks a lot for the data!