RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
edilima

Diablo 3: RoS and ConnectX turn off my Xbox360

Hello guys,

I tried all my best to solve this issue before asking in this forum, but I´m really stuck.

I have all my games streamed to the console through ConnectX. Everything works fine, except Diablo 3: RoS.

The game is in .xex format and whenever I try to start it my console simply turns off. 

On the other hand, if I copy the game from my ConnectX share to an external or internal HDD, the game runs fine.

I also tried to convert from .xex to GOD by using ExISO to build the ISO and then Iso2God. After that I copied the GOD game to the HDD but the console also turns off when I start the game in GOD format.

My kernel is the latest version and the Game's TU is active and was downloaded from XboxUnity through Aurora.

I also looked at the logs but I found no information that could guide me to a potential cause.

Any clues about where I should investigate ?

Of course I can copy THIS game to my HDD and play it, but I really want all my games to be played from my NAS through ConnectX.

Thanks a lot.

#AuroraRocks

It's likely a problem with the game being unable to read a file that iy needs, possibly due to connectX being kinda slow... this results in the console having a fatal crash, your dashlaunch settings are probably setup to shutdown the console in the event of a fatal crash...

Hi. I have just managed to solve this issue. Here are the steps for those having the same problem:

Initially I converted from XEX to GOD by using ExISO but it did not work.

So I found a youtube video where a guy suggested to convert from XEX to GOD by using 360mpGUI-v1.5. That´s what I did.

1 - Converted from XEX to ISO by using 360mpGUI-v1.5

2 - I took the ISO and converted to GOD by using the ISO2GOD

=> Very important in this step: you have to select FULL ISO REBUILT in Padding options. I first tried to convert to GOD by using the NONE option but it did not work.

3 - After the game is converted to GOD, just copy to your connectx share and enjoy.

Additional Tip:

I really prefer using GOD instead of XEX.

In the past I tried to convert some of my games from XEX to GOD by using ExISO and then ISO2GOD but some of them worked and some did not.

I'm not sure, but I guess that my error in the past was to use ExISO and the option NONE in padding options inside ISO2GOD.

What I did differently was to use 360mpGUI-v1.5 and Full ISO Rebuilt in some more games just for testing purposes and it seems to be working on all of them.

It looks like I will spend the whole weekend converting my XEX games to GOD by using the steps above :D

#AuroraRocks