RealModScene
Jack Eaton

j runner

Try searching, I put an to date version of j-runner download link on this site, that works with windows 10. Swizzy released nand-x drivers that work with windows8/10 on this site also. ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Try searching, I put an to date version of j-runner download link on this site, that works with windows 10. Swizzy released nand-x drivers that work with windows8/10 on this site also. ;)

Jrunner works fine on win10.. you just have to run as admin, jrunner even tells you this ;-) lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

That'd just be a ready-to-go installer made using the installer generator found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/ there's nothing special about it other then having the VID/PID setup with a friendly name, i did the same for JR-Programmer :)

The installer created self-signs the drivers during the install which allows them to run on Windows 7+ without having to disable driver signature enforcement