RealModScene
TudorBlue

Reinstall Everything

How do I reinstall everthing on an RGH?? FSD3 and dash launcher?? Ive had some trouble with multidisc games, Ive now realised how to configure them properly however I downloaded the latest dashlauncher but when I went to install it, something went wrong somewhere because rather than the updated FSD 3, I ended up back on version 2.2 rev 725 instead of FSD 3. I installed it by going out of FSD and into the offial 360 dashboard and quick play and selecting the FreestyleDash Installer which was there. This has absolutely done my head in bigtime. Obviously there is an old version of Freestyledash launcher which was visible on my offical 360 dash board. How to I get rid of it and update the lot??? I have tried selecting the option to download the latest version BUT nothing happens. Any advice and guidance with this will be very very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. :)

Do you still have 2.2 in a separate folder on your HDD, maybe your launch.ini config file is still set to boot it, dashlaunch detected it and used it as default.

dashlaunch installs to flash I think, and the launch.ini in the flash gets the priority over hdd1.

To update dashlaunch, it will just ask when you load it.

To reinstall F3, delete the folder via xexmenu and reupload the files to the hdd or install F3 from an iso.

Having a bit of trouble here. Ive pressed eject and Im into xexmenu, its scrolled through but rigth at the bottom under Looking for xenon.elf or vmlinux on usb/cd/dvd or user defind file via TFTP, it looks like its searching for something as info keeps on flashing up but each time its "trying................" Need some help here guys, thanks in advance

you're in XeLL, not XeXmenu. Make sure you have your updflash.bin in the root of a fat32 formatted USB plugged into the xbox360.

make sure the file name is updflash.bin and not updflash.bin.bin