RealModScene

Hi, i found a guide where we can place our laptop hardisk as internal for xbox 360 . I tried, but after that my external(with games, usually only use this one) become kinda crazy. Before when i turned on my xbox(with main hd,which is the external one) all works fine, game loaded, profile loadex.. but when I try the internal one, plugged in the laptop hardisk, and follow the guide, which ask me to format n so on. Now when i turn on the xbox (with internal and main HD) game become black, scan path for my game in my main HD no longer detect, i try cnnect on pc, works fine..

Why....?

19 minutes ago, lxl3lackicelxl said:

Hi, i found a guide where we can place our laptop hardisk as internal for xbox 360 . I tried, but after that my external(with games, usually only use this one) become kinda crazy. Before when i turned on my xbox(with main hd,which is the external one) all works fine, game loaded, profile loadex.. but when I try the internal one, plugged in the laptop hardisk, and follow the guide, which ask me to format n so on. Now when i turn on the xbox (with internal and main HD) game become black, scan path for my game in my main HD no longer detect, i try cnnect on pc, works fine..

Why....?

Because the internal hdd is a diff format for 360 than pc.. 

No idea what happened there, but unlikely to be related, what happens if you remove your internal HDD?