RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
illiac4

[FiX] Aurora trainer shutdown fix

Some users including myself was facing shutdown of console when selecting aurora trainer. After running aurora trainer the xbox freezed or. shuted down.

So when I want to use aurora trainer all you have to do now is run the xex in zip. The best way is to add it into your game folder and run it everytime you want to use aurora trainer. It has to be run just once after a fresh start of xbox. After you run it the Aurora will reload and the xbox will no longer freeze.

Aurora Trainer Loader.zip

2 hours ago, illiac4 said:

Some users including myself was facing shutdown of console when selecting aurora trainer. After running aurora trainer the xbox freezed or. shuted down.

So when I want to use aurora trainer all you have to do now is run the xex in zip. The best way is to add it into your game folder and run it everytime you want to use aurora trainer. It has to be run just once after a fresh start of xbox. After you run it the Aurora will reload and the xbox will no longer freeze.

Aurora Trainer Loader.zip

I dont know what you mean.. i have 0 problems using aurora trainers.. or making them xD..

You need to make sure you don't have stuff colliding with the trainer such as other trainers (dashlaunch ones, or TU ones)

I always had problems with aurora trainer on all the xboxes (trinity). On at least 10 of them. Have tried with different settings for DL and Aurora always shuts down the xbox if the box starts into aurora at boot. If you run aurora from xexmenu then it does not crash.

With this little tweak it works.

12 hours ago, illiac4 said:

I always had problems with aurora trainer on all the xboxes (trinity). On at least 10 of them. Have tried with different settings for DL and Aurora always shuts down the xbox if the box starts into aurora at boot. If you run aurora from xexmenu then it does not crash.

With this little tweak it works.

I have 2 trinities now, all trainers work.. have had several trinities in the past, all have worked before..

Nothing in dashlaunch will affect trainers, besides using some plugins.. heck, even the start+back combo for screenshots are overwritten when a trainer is loaded.. I'm not saying your method doesn't work, but I can't verify your new xex.. nor would I try.. as a trainer dev of XYZ, I don't recommend this to anyone honestly.. 

Hmm. Strange. All my Trinitys were with MU on board but i have installed Aurora on HDD1. Does it matter where it is installed? I have no plugins and it makes no difference if i enable or disable freestyle addon.

9 hours ago, illiac4 said:

Hmm. Strange. All my Trinitys were with MU on board but i have installed Aurora on HDD1. Does it matter where it is installed? I have no plugins and it makes no difference if i enable or disable freestyle addon.

No it doesnt.. as long as the trainers are in correct location, they will read.. 

In 0.6, trainers go "aurora/user/trainers/"