RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PopeyedGull5

malware warning fix implemented but still doing it

Google displayed this Message, if the Website offered Tools (in our case Nand builder, converting tools like iso2rgh, and so on), which been classified as not safe. But I can put your mind at ease. We dont have Tools here on RMS stored, that areĀ spying or damage your computer.

Just now, Dr.Gonzo said:

Google displayed this Message, if the Website offered Tools (in our case Nand builder, converting tools like iso2rgh, and so on), which been classified as not safe. But I can put your mind at ease. We dont have Tools here on RMS stored, that areĀ spying or damage your computer.

Or do we..... lol. DR.Gonzo is right, there is nothing that is malware on the site.

Probably the only thing which can happen is, the website get a bad score & ranking in Google.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Or do we..... lol. DR.Gonzo is right, there is nothing that is malware on the site.

Ā 

33 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Probably the only thing which can happen is, the website get a bad score & ranking in Google.

I have actually brought this up to swizzy at the beginning of the month lol.. i noticed it, but.. it is a google thing.. not a chrome thing, as the message comes up when using ie also.. lol..

Of course its a Google thing. Googles crawler areĀ  scanning everyĀ freely accessible Website and rank &Ā scored the site based on the content.

18 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Of course its a Google thing. Googles crawler areĀ  scanning everyĀ freely accessible Website and rank &Ā scored the site based on the content.

Yeah i know that.. but it has only been happening since the 1st.. i noticed it on the 3rd.. lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

Ā 

" you can request a review of your site using Google'sĀ Webmaster Tools "Ā 

Ā 

Hmmm google doesn't like rms i guess.Ā 

Ā 

I will have someone request a review

Ā 

Ā 

who ever owns the site, has to put a specific DNS thing in the code, for google.. for them to verify ownership.. lol..Ā 

We are aware of this, and it's related to us having a xbins mirror before, they didn't like "autoxbins" which has been a false positive for years due to the packer used to protect the code within it...

That particular view is only really because you went to RMS via a google search, not quite the same thing