RealModScene
prabin

xyzmods Service Unavailable?

Yes, it's currently not available, this has nothing to do with Aurora tho... i've moved your thread to where it belongs...

3 minutes ago, handsfromhell said:

not dead but i did hear of a truck full of beer that crashed up that way might have something to do with it lol.

Lol.. lets just say.. xyz staff is interested in the durango tool box.. lmao.. they all pm'd me lolol.. but para is mia..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Probably not coming back, it has been over a year.

Para holds access to xyz site.. but the team.. axr, boogie man, trainee, me, ect. Are all very much around lol.. 

3 hours ago, felida said:

Para holds access to xyz site.. but the team.. axr, boogie man, trainee, me, ect. Are all very much around lol.. 

why don't you guys start your own web site and bring back the trainers and new content 

Because that costs money we dont have. And then we have to get permission from the developers to host their content, write the server code, or find something suitable, etc. It would be better to create a trainer section here, under the aurora section.

52 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

It would be better to create a trainer section here, under the aurora section.

that will work. never tho of that. lol. how would one start setting up something like that  

You would have to talk to the admins, to create the new section, then you would need to get a hold of the trainer devs, and get permission to host the trainers here, and trainer dev stuff here.

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

You would have to talk to the admins, to create the new section, then you would need to get a hold of the trainer devs, and get permission to host the trainers here, and trainer dev stuff here.

2 hours ago, suprashake said:

that will work. never tho of that. lol. how would one start setting up something like that  

Swizzy already said we can post trainers and such here.. just rms will not provide support for em.. period.. lol.. the trainer devs will have to provide support for them specifically 

Edit: i should also note.. RMS already has permission from xyz team to host the trainers.. for like the 3rd time.. haha..

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/63-aurora-compatible-trainers/ I've added the forum here