RealModScene
Bashdar Halabjay

Aurora Port prob.

Hi plss ihave problem with data port reachable and boardcast port reachable I port forwarding it to 3071 /3072 tcp/udp and my ip .but now when I verfiy link the data port reachable and boardcast data reachable faill. my router is D link 27500U and when iwant to join room my xbox rebooting  pls ineed help

this has NOTHING to do with your ports passing.. there are SEVERAL threads about this issue.. SEARCH..

NOW for the ports.. SOME routers/isp wont accept the default ports, try using a higher set of numbers.. such as 8000+

11 minutes ago, felida said:

this has NOTHING to do with your ports passing.. there are SEVERAL threads about this issue.. SEARCH..

NOW for the ports.. SOME routers/isp wont accept the default ports, try using a higher set of numbers.. such as 8000+

So this issue of ports does not influence the proper functioning of link?

Just now, Ektor Baz said:

So this issue of ports does not influence the proper functioning of link?

only if you are trying to host a game.. not joining in someone else's 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, felida said:

only if you are trying to host a game.. not joining in someone else's 

The games with lag to be owed? To the host connection? And what is the recommended upload speed to host a game?

3 minutes ago, Ektor Baz said:

The games with lag to be owed? To the host connection? And what is the recommended upload speed to host a game?

Lag has nothing to do with whether or not the ports are open or not... lag has to do with the connection between you, the host and everyone else playing...

14 minutes ago, Ektor Baz said:

as swizzy said, ports have nothing to do with lag..  the recommended speed to host? as fast as you can get.. lol.. AND dont play via wifi!!! 

54 minutes ago, felida said:

Now 8000/8001 work?

4 hours ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Now 8000/8001 work?

Any port will work(provided isp isnt blocking them), you have to set it up in aurora and your router.. and since ive answered your question twice, in thread and pm, dont pm people with questions that can be answered here

• Like 1