RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mufdy

Improvement proposals for FSD

This thread could handle improvement suggestions for F3.

Proposal "Kinect disabling option in F3":

- implement option for disabling F3 integrated Kinect support on dashboard. I always keep Kinect disconnected because I do not use (and it drives me crazy if it thinks I would like to use) the integrated Kinect support in F3. If my girlfriend wants to play a Kinect game, she has to plug it in to use it. It would be nice to let it connected and have the support in dash board disabled.

Greets Mufdy

Proposal "last played games tile for quick launch"

Actually you can switch to profile tile and press Y to start the last played games.

People playing 2-3 games will always have to enter "Games" and select the wanted game in the list. This effords a lot of time :-)

- create a new tile with the last 4 played games displayed. they could be started by pressing A, B, X or Y.

Greets Mufdy

Proposal "status messages in LiNK"

If playing a game in LiNK that is not called "Call of Duty" means that you have to wait until other players enter your room to play online. It would be nice if there was a message showing a user entering the room.

Same with friends. It would be nice to get a message if a friend comes online. So you could switch into his room.

- showing status messages in LiNK when a user enteres the room or a friend comes online (global).