RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
menteith

Aurora 0.6b fails to save filters

HI,

First of all thanks for great dash – Aurora. I am trying to set up filters – I want Aurora to autohide games with multiple disks. This works, but when I turn off and turn on the console, this settings is not saved – that is, autohiding is turned off. Is it only me?

And a second thing: how do I turn subtitles in Aurora that show in [] game title in File Browser? I once turned it on, but now I cannot find this option. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I do not have Internet connection.

Thanks in advance!

It depends.... if you select the filter, then it is a temporary thing. If you modify the db, so it is auto applied to the default show all, it will be permanent.(This is what I did.) The other option is to create a quick view that has this filter applied. This is not a bug, but how it is designed, as show all is the default, which by default shows everything.

Many thanks for your clarifications. Where I can find the option to turn it on? I mean probably settings.db – I have already tried to search this file using SQL manager, but I didn't find this option.

And how about subtitles in Files Browser? How do I turn them on?

if I remember correctly, it is in settings.db. Look in the Quick View table. There should be an entry for Show All, then you have to add the filter you want to that. It might be easier to temporarily add a Quick view to that applies this filter, then copy the relevant information from that quick view to the show all quick view, as I cant tell you off the top of my head what the changes required are. I set that up like 2 years ago on my console, and have never looked back. lol. 

5 hours ago, menteith said:

And how about subtitles in Files Browser? How do I turn them on?

They are only available in the Details menu

13 hours ago, Swizzy said:

They are only available in the Details menu

Dear Swizzy,

I meant this:

2d9wg76.png

I had it once, but now I don't. How do I turn it on?

34 minutes ago, menteith said:

Dear Swizzy,

I meant this:

2d9wg76.png

I had it once, but now I don't. How do I turn it on?

Look for the .dat file that holds LiNK information and delete that, this should make them appear again (it then downloads the data from xboxunity.net again)

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Look for the .dat file that holds LiNK information and delete that, this should make them appear again (it then downloads the data from xboxunity.net again)

Sorry Swizzy to bother,, but I cannot find this file.

8 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

It should be with the plugin files.

In fact. It was in Plugins\UserData. I deleted it, restarted the console and chose to import assests. Nothing happened. I tried many times without any luck.

On 1/24/2017 at 3:52 PM, menteith said:

In fact. It was in Plugins\UserData. I deleted it, restarted the console and chose to import assests. Nothing happened. I tried many times without any luck.

Which is with the plugin data. lol. Happy you got it working.