Hi guys i have problem with TU in the aurora last version,

title update do not install and remains in play TU: 0

i have hhd external and Aurora last version

i tried with method pc and downloading in the dash but nothing

help me pls

47 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Si dovrebbe andare alle impostazioni Poi contenuto e scansione TU

i do this but don't work :(

Check in NXE if it installed the TU properly and that the download was done correctly... if it doesn't show up there and you know it's not a cache type TU it means Aurora deletes it because you've instructed Aurora to disable the TU, if it shows up with a exclamation mark as icon, it means the data is corrupt

2 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

Check in NXE if it installed the TU properly and that the download was done correctly... if it doesn't show up there and you know it's not a cache type TU it means Aurora deletes it because you've instructed Aurora to disable the TU, if it shows up with a exclamation mark as icon, it means the data is corrupt

thanks swizzy for reply

NXE?

10 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

yes in NXE i have title update with exclamation mark :(

21 minutes ago, Leon9O said:

yes in NXE i have title update with exclamation mark :(

That means there is a corruption problem with the files you download

17 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

Ciò significa che c'è un problema di corruzione con i file scaricati

but the TU do not work even inserted by me with pc

13 minutes ago, Leon9O said:

but the TU do not work even inserted by me with pc

It won't matter if you insert it manually or not if Aurora has a corrupt copy, or if the data is corrupt... delete the TU in Aurora, THEN transfer it using your PC, if you still have the same issue after a scan with the TU being corrupt in NXE... you need to download it again or find another source

9 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

Non importa se si inserisce manualmente o no se Aurora ha una copia corrotta, o se i dati sono corrotti ... eliminare il TU in Aurora, poi il trasferimento utilizzando il PC, se avete ancora lo stesso problema dopo un eseguire la scansione con il tU essere corrotti in NXE ... è necessario scaricare di nuovo o trovare un'altra fonte

the problem is that  do it with all TU, be downloaded from the PC (cache or not) or from Aurora

1 minute ago, Leon9O said:

the problem is that  do it with all TU, be downloaded from the PC (cache or not) or from Aurora

Honestly, you've already verified the issue is with the data downloaded, this is frequently caused by people using wifi or a connection problem somewhere... that's NOT something we can just fix, there are plans to add verification to downloaded TU's, but... this will likely take a bit of time to get done

19 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

Honestly, you've already verified the issue is with the data downloaded, this is frequently caused by people using wifi or a connection problem somewhere... that's NOT something we can just fix, there are plans to add verification to downloaded TU's, but... this will likely take a bit of time to get done

so i return Aurora 0.5?

dont work any TU

51 minutes ago, Leon9O said:

so i return Aurora 0.5?

dont work any TU

I'm pretty sure the issue isn't with Aurora at all, you are the only one that reported this thus far, that likely means there is a problem with the connection between you and xboxunity.net... that's NOT a aurora issue, verifying the downloaded data before accepting it is something we're planning on adding... to prevent future similar issues...

13 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

I'm pretty sure the issue isn't with Aurora at all, you are the only one that reported this thus far, that likely means there is a problem with the connection between you and xboxunity.net... that's NOT a aurora issue, verifying the downloaded data before accepting it is something we're planning on adding... to prevent future similar issues...

ok but i have problem with TU from pc too

the game have TU in folder but don't work

1 hour ago, Leon9O said:

ok but i have problem with TU from pc too

the game have TU in folder but don't work

Did you remove the TU in Aurora before putting your own one there like i told you to do? did you do a TU scan after manually transferring the TU from your PC? did you check that the TU you downloaded on your PC isn't corrupt aswell?

If you answered no to any of these questions, the issue is with you and not Aurora, if you answered yes to all of them and it's still writing a corrupt TU there's probably a problem with your hardware (memory devices for example), to verify you can install a clean copy of Aurora and start from scratch installing the TU manually...

17 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Did you remove the TU in Aurora before putting your own one there like i told you to do? did you do a TU scan after manually transferring the TU from your PC? did you check that the TU you downloaded on your PC isn't corrupt aswell?

If you answered no to any of these questions, the issue is with you and not Aurora, if you answered yes to all of them and it's still writing a corrupt TU there's probably a problem with your hardware (memory devices for example), to verify you can install a clean copy of Aurora and start from scratch installing the TU manually...

Ok i use a new Aurora folder, and title update from pc work

but title update (cache) doesn't work, and i can't save it on usb (hardisk external) during download of Aurora