RealModScene
devilhunter

Looking for Xbox 360 (Dashboard 7371 or Less)

I would also suggest removing the resistor on the top side CPU_RST point, and bridging the points. Then use the point on the header by the CPU for CPU_RST. Also, try putting the coolrunner on the cpu heatsync, so you can keep the wires as short as possible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I would also suggest removing the resistor on the top side CPU_RST point, and bridging the points. Then use the point on the header by the CPU for CPU_RST. Also, try putting the coolrunner on the cpu heatsync, so you can keep the wires as short as possible.

Tried that already.

What is your point, that I replied on another forum?, Yes, it was me, and I stand by what I said, if you sent it to me, I could probably get it to glitch in a timely  manor. 

On 1/21/2017 at 8:35 PM, devilhunter said:

, it should be noted that some consoles (Jasper) are unglitchable. It's pretty rare to get across one ( actually glitches once after 2 mins !!!) 

You had a terrible timing profile if you couldn't do it with a chip. Jaspers usually glitch for me within15-20 seconds from boot. Thing is, You have to dick with them forever to get to glitch the first time, then afterwards use rater and get the proper settings.

i have one. its a falcon Korean region. with a flashed DVD Drive. all what i recommend is to open it and replace the cheap thermal paste with a good one

Capture_4.jpg

I sold my Jasper, falcon and a Zypher. However i jut got another Zypher on dash 7371 (Halo 3 console), Jtagable. I can sell it to you like this or Jtag it for you. Let me know if you still looking or interested. I might have a friend in Europe that has a Jasper of flacon, it should a jasper since its 256 MB console. Keep in mine these consoles are very price at this point due to rarity!!!