RealModScene
Tekasoda

Xell Launcher not loading

So, Xell launcher does not work. Basically It doesn't matter if I run it either by booting with eject button or Aurora, it just load for a second then screen goes black and the xbox is unresponsive. When loading from eject booting it loads the launcher then it goes black, in Aurora it just goes black and freezes even when loading elf files from File Manager. I'm using a 4GB Corona Slim with xell launcher v0.933

This isn't "XeLLLauncher", this is "XeLL", and XeLL doesn't support Corona unless you've got 0.993 installed... XeLLLaunch should work on all consoles tho, however... homebrew booted after XELL may or may not work on corona depending on when it was compiled (with what version of the Libxenon framework/toolchain as video support was fixed around the time we released XeLL 0.993

Dat typo.. Sorry it is already on 0.993 and having those problems. If it  helps I'm trying to run psx emulator and xmplayer. Both having the same error

7 hours ago, Tekasoda said:

Dat typo.. Sorry it is already on 0.993 and having those problems. If it  helps I'm trying to run psx emulator and xmplayer. Both having the same error

What version of XMPlayer? i released one that does support Corona... the PSXEmulator i haven't released a Corona compatible build (and it won't work)

6 hours ago, Swizzy said:

What version of XMPlayer? i released one that does support Corona... the PSXEmulator i haven't released a Corona compatible build (and it won't work)

v 0.0.2 lastest one I could find 

Edit: Found 0.0.4 after writing this and it shows xmplayer loading screen, but it stuck there. And when I load from ejec booting it doesn't recognize it since it just stays at xell reloaded screen forever.

Edited by Tekasoda

I don't remember what caused that issue, but, i remember it being mentioned before...

Regarding XeLL not finding it - you need it in the root of your usb drive named "xenon.elf"