RealModScene
iasurayou

Internal HDD full with covers

Hi,

I'm new here and i would like to seek for advise.

I bought a jtag xbox 360 with FSD pre installed in the 4g internal HDD. And I also got a 1 TB external HDD with 90+ games in it. I connect the external HDD to the XBOX360 and download all the coverart,covers and it save in the internal HDD. 

The problem is the internal HDD now is full and I have still plenty of games without cover. May i know how can i change the location of the download cover from internal to external HDD?

55 minutes ago, iasurayou said:

Hi,

I'm new here and i would like to seek for advise.

I bought a jtag xbox 360 with FSD pre installed in the 4g internal HDD. And I also got a 1 TB external HDD with 90+ games in it. I connect the external HDD to the XBOX360 and download all the coverart,covers and it save in the internal HDD. 

The problem is the internal HDD now is full and I have still plenty of games without cover. May i know how can i change the location of the download cover from internal to external HDD?

31 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

You must try change FSD location to  external hdd  It is stored covers There

There is an easier way, move some games from the internal, to the external,

Also change the settings to download only what you want to use, such as the size of the covers.. im pretty sure FSD is defaultly set to use hi-rez and alot of screens.. i would delete the scanpaths, so everything gets erased, and redownload everything with fresh settings.. this will cut back on the filesizes

Not to mention the fact that the "Internal HDD" isn't even a HDD, it's a internal memory unit, either on the same memory used for the dashboard or on a separate one (most likely the same one as you most likely have a Corona and not a Trinity)

12 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

You must try change FSD location to  external hdd  It is stored covers There

How can i change the FSD location? Can i use the file/folder manager in FSD to copy it to external hdd?

12 hours ago, felida said:

There is an easier way, move some games from the internal, to the external,

Also change the settings to download only what you want to use, such as the size of the covers.. im pretty sure FSD is defaultly set to use hi-rez and alot of screens.. i would delete the scanpaths, so everything gets erased, and redownload everything with fresh settings.. this will cut back on the filesizes

Actually all my games are stored in external hdd. Thanks for the suggestion. I will do it if there is no way for me to change the download path for the covers from internal storage to external hdd.

8 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Not to mention the fact that the "Internal HDD" isn't even a HDD, it's a internal memory unit, either on the same memory used for the dashboard or on a separate one (most likely the same one as you most likely have a Corona and not a Trinity)

You're absolutely right. But how can i know which one I'm using (Corona or Trinity)?

46 minutes ago, iasurayou said:

You're absolutely right. But how can i know which one I'm using (Corona or Trinity)?

Run Dashlaunch Installer, it'll tell you on the bottom right if it's a Corona or Trinity, you can also use Simple 360 NAND Flasher, if it talks about MMC you have a corona, otherwise you have a Trinity... likewise, XeLL will also talk about MMC and say that it skips updflash.bin