RealModScene
rami808

System link freeze

How about reading on the forums? there's been atleast 5 threads about this very issue already with the same solution...

Guest bixente66

Well, i went +15 pages deep in the support section, but didn't find somebody with that same exact problem. FD3 test passes everytime, TU is the latest, system link menu is NOT grey, when i click on it i can see the rooms etc... BUT 4-5 seconds later xbox shutdown completely, without any error message. Complete mystery for me .

That'd be because you're doing a narrow look around, it's LiNK related not FSD3/F3... check the unity support, that's where all LiNK support requests actually end up in most cases... even so, if you had checked recent threads you'd understand it...

The xbox shutting down is due to a fatal crash and your dashlaunch settings... just disable the RSS Feed and you're good to go...

Guest bixente66

THANKS A LOT MAN! It seems to work now. Weird issue huh? Anyway, for now on i'll look the unity section if any problem, it's was my first visit here...Cheers!

• Like 1

Problem is I go into any game that maintains a system link, press the guide button to log in link and go to my loaded the rooms to consumers fades button on the console and the console itself off. Anything system link settings is ok. Passes the verify test.

IM sorry for my bad English...

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, rangeld said:

Problem is I go into any game that maintains a system link, press the guide button to log in link and go to my loaded the rooms to consumers fades button on the console and the console itself off. Anything system link settings is ok. Passes the verify test.

IM sorry for my bad English...

disable RSS feed, search button helps a lot.

• Like 1

Hi, from a week starting system link from any games causes console reboot. Any suggestion? Aurora 0.6b

Thx

The only issue we know of that is directly LiNK related is the one mentioned, there may be other causes in particular games aswell...

1 minute ago, mehdi1897 said:

hi, my xbox is turn off when i see rooms  to play system link:bow:

Any suggestion? :crybaby::crybaby:

System Link in maintenance now, but you can play enter the room from xbox unity 

4 minutes ago, Petoo Titoo said:

guys system link now working

System link has been working, the rss feed has been causing a crash, so disable the option, and it works fine

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Guest bixente66 said:

Hi everyone ! I got a Xbox360 RGH with FSD3 rev775 and i play MW3 (via system link) almost daily since 2 months. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago, all of a sudden the xbox shutdown as soon as i enter the system link menu via the "silver xbox button". I don't understand why, since i didn't change anything in settings (software and hardware). Can someone help me fix this please ??? Thanks

Disable RSS Feed freestyle options menu plugin.

Greetings.

22 hours ago, Guest bixente66 said:

Hi everyone ! I got a Xbox360 RGH with FSD3 rev775 and i play MW3 (via system link) almost daily since 2 months. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago, all of a sudden the xbox shutdown as soon as i enter the system link menu via the "silver xbox button". I don't understand why, since i didn't change anything in settings (software and hardware). Can someone help me fix this please ??? Thanks

In settings you need to enable Freestyle Plugin

• Confused 1

read other posts bro disable rss feed in freestyle plugin of aurora or fsd and everything will be good i had same issue just disabled rss feed and now everything is working great.

• Like 1

On 20/01/2017 at 7:13 PM, felida said:

System link has been working, the rss feed has been causing a crash, so disable the option, and it works fine

where can i find rss feed (sorry im a noob)

2 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

in the plugin settings, in fsd/aurora. where you set ports.

thanks i fixed my LiNK