RealModScene

Hello all,

I have the newest F3 dash.When I enter EDIT mode (with Y) to change the background of the TABS I am able to change everything but unable to keep it that way. I have there: X Apply to Menu and Y Apply to dash. I tried everything, but when I exit edit mode my tabs are the same as before. BTW I can only exit with B Cancel Changes, cos there is no other way. Then again I enter edit mode and there I can see changed design of the tabs.

What am I doing wrong that stops me from keeping those changes?

I did the skin reset btw.

You have to save the changes first ;)

In edit mode there is an option to save it ( im not at home now but i thought its on the right upper corner in edit mode)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

You have to save the changes first ;)In edit mode there is an option to save it ( im not at home now but i thought its on the right upper corner in edit mode)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Ok, I feel embarrassed now.Unbelievable that I couldn't see that!

Thanks man! 

Now i just need to figure out how to download this great looking theme :-)

You can download my theme at the bottom of my post ;)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

thank u looks great but when i go on to my game section i get lag when going thu games any help plz

Please tell me how to change the position of the text in the splash screen and also how to change its colour and wording

Thanks in advance :)

m getting blank or fully transparent tabs when i make changes to tabs(apply to dash option)..also tabs from no 21 and above are showing blank when i go to change them. pl help..i think f3 cache is the data folder in the folder freestyle.if i delete that will i lose all my covers and TU?

Hi all I use this skin om my slim rgh rev 755 Can i use it on my elite rev 402 ?

Nope, only in F3 Rev 735 Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

hello . sorry I have a problem with this theme. the problem is the fan setting option. when I go to system settings and the fan settings there is nothing about changing the speed. and in the fan setting there is other things. like changing the display of xbox. make it more vertical or horizontal. but in the default theme there is no problem instead.

also for more information . I download another theme but I have the same problem. only when I change it back to default theme I can use it.

Pllease help me.

Guys if you could help me out here!
Contrary to screen 3, my X button does not refer to Layout...Hence i cannot change the layouts..which as the coolest feature of all
Help will be greatly appreciated :)

This is an older version of the skin and is not compatible with newest 775 kernel and F3

Use my latest V2.5 skin and everything should work fine, at least it works for all other people.

greetings DR3AMMA5TER