RealModScene

Where are the status bar? (im saying the status bar that appear in the low part of the screen) i didnt find it, when i was downloading some TU. Very Nice Skin man, congratulations =)

haaaa, ok i will see, maybe I disabled it.

Thanks a lot man, is the best theme i ever use =)

Good luck

Great work mate, this is just what I was looking for. I am currently on FSD rev735 so I guess I don't need to reset the skin setting or I have to?

Currently at work place, will download it once I get back to home. Keep your good work going.

Excellent work, now i have the 2.2 in my xbox, the best skin i ever see =)

I will update when i have some time.

Thanks

looks very good, i cant seem to find the download?? cheers!!

At the bottom of his first post, right below the ss's.

looks very good, i cant seem to find the download?? cheers!!

You have to press the roght stick on the homescreen to show or hide the download menu, and set in the Dashboard menu, show when power on the console ;) (I had the same problem)

Very great theme, i love it, good work!

But in the "Setup", i have no icons : 0

Only the reflections. A little bit strange. 

I have the newest F3 and have reset the skins. 

Do you now what this is?

Very great theme, i love it, good work!But in the "Setup", i have no icons : 0Only the reflections. A little bit strange. I have the newest F3 and have reset the skins. Do you now what this is?

That's strange indeed.Try to delete the F3 cache ( is not your xbox360 cache).Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

That's strange indeed.Try to delete the F3 cache ( is not your xbox360 cache).Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Thank's for your answer.

Do you mean the cache folder on my HDD where are located the content folder for the DLC's for example?

If not where can i found this cache folder?

edit:

Here a picture :)

post-8529-0-02541500-1369852386_thumb.png

Thank's for your answer.Do you mean the cache folder on my HDD where are located the content folder for the DLC's for example?If not where can i found this cache folder? edit:Here a picture :)
The F3 cache is in your F3 directory.It's not your xbox360 cache in your system settings.Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

I have no cache folder in my F3 Directory :0 I have a 'tmp' folder. But this folder is empty.Than skins, plugins, media and data.

Your data folder is your F3 cache folder ;)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk