RealModScene

OK, so for starters, THERE WILL BE MINIMAL SUPPORT for these on this forum, as these were not created by the people on these forums.

That being said, you will still have to find the XDK to use these, and that will not be released on this forum.

THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE for people asking about the other stuff(XDK) needed, PIRACY is NOT allowed here,

Unfortunatly, we only have the 64bit version of the tools at this time, but if someone else has the 32bit version, post a link below, and this will be updated.

All credit for the tools, and videos go to AxR and Paracrypt. 

https://mega.nz/#F!qQ42XSwK!kZCJNVrulLmqFz5fT3ubvQ

With all of that said, enjoy. Create some new awesome trainers, and post them in this section, so others can enjoy your work as well. If you want to charge for your trainers, dont do it on this site. Asking for donations is ok, but requiring them will get you banned, as this is not how our community works. Also, upload your trainers directly to the forum if at all possible, as no one likes having to go through sites that are full of ads to download stuff.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Easy answer, you need the code for the trainer, as you probably arent going to get a good decompile of the xex for the trainer. Felida would be the one to talk to, as he used to help make trainers, and spent alot of time talking with/learning from the XYZ trainer team. That being said, there is no easy way to make a trainer, it involves hours of poking memory addresses, while monitoring with xbwatson, which requires plugins from a Devkit. Not an easy task, then it all needs to be done again for every TU.

8 hours ago, djkenny1014 said:

Who know how to edit a trainer. ? answer please

2 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Easy answer, you need the code for the trainer, as you probably arent going to get a good decompile of the xex for the trainer. Felida would be the one to talk to, as he used to help make trainers, and spent alot of time talking with/learning from the XYZ trainer team. That being said, there is no easy way to make a trainer, it involves hours of poking memory addresses, while monitoring with xbwatson, which requires plugins from a Devkit. Not an easy task, then it all needs to be done again for every TU.

Short answer, you cant.. 

Easy answer, you find the offsets, edit them to your liking(as several different things CAN acheive same result), then code an alternate trainer.. asm pokes can be tedious lol.. good luck

@gavin - xbwatson isnt used during the making process, but can be used in trouble shooting a trainer lol.. 

Hi, I know it's an old post, but if someone can help, I need to assign buttons to a cheat, for example, when pressing the X button activates the super jump (moon jump), I know that the XYZ engine It has its own mapping for the buttons to use, the problem is how to implement it as I said, Thanks.

43 minutes ago, Chuchox said:

Hi, I know it's an old post, but if someone can help, I need to assign buttons to a cheat, for example, when pressing the X button activates the super jump (moon jump), I know that the XYZ engine It has its own mapping for the buttons to use, the problem is how to implement it as I said, Thanks.

It is a button combo.. I'll hit up someone and get back to you.. You have to include something.. And then you have to specify the buttons.. And you dont want a single button to do it.. But your best option would be to have it inside the menu to enable and disable it.. 

But.. I'll get the answer for you and respond back.. This isnt that old.. But yeah lol

21 minutes ago, felida said:

It is a button combo.. I'll hit up someone and get back to you.. You have to include something.. And then you have to specify the buttons.. And you dont want a single button to do it.. But your best option would be to have it inside the menu to enable and disable it.. 

But.. I'll get the answer for you and respond back.. This isnt that old.. But yeah lol

Thank you felida, I appreciate your help a lot.

Exactly, when the cheat trainer is activated, the assigned button does what is required, the button combo is what I'm looking for

14 minutes ago, Chuchox said:

Thank you felida, I appreciate your help a lot.

Exactly, when the cheat trainer is activated, the assigned button does what is required, the button combo is what I'm looking for

Well.. I meant that you can have the code enabled all the time, and just deactivate it.. But yeah.. The button combo has other uses.. I've hit up AxR.. He will either post it to me, or post it here when he gets my message.. Lol

Ok so here is an example.. Make sure to read all of it.. The comments too..

This isnt exactly a working example.. But the code structure is there

button combo.cpp

Edit: make sure to read top to bottom as well.. The #include section has stuff too lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, felida said:

Ok so here is an example.. Make sure to read all of it.. The comments too..

This isnt exactly a working example.. But the code structure is there

button combo.cpp 1.61 kB · 1 download

Edit: make sure to read top to bottom as well.. The #include section has stuff too lol

Wow that was fast, thank you very much friend, I will try that and when I have results, I will report back, thanks again

1 hour ago, Chuchox said:

Wow that was fast, thank you very much friend, I will try that and when I have results, I will report back, thanks again

Yeah we are helpful.. Plus I got direct line to xyz team.. And they are still pretty helpful even tho most are out the scene

Hi, it's me again, I managed to make the combo button work, the problem is now the cheat is still active after release the button, the idea is the get cheat active only if the button is pressed, I hope I explained well

2 hours ago, Chuchox said:

Hi, it's me again, I managed to make the combo button work, the problem is now the cheat is still active after release the button, the idea is the get cheat active only if the button is pressed, I hope I explained well

that isnt how it works.. lol.. and you didnt explain that either.. 

but yes, the button combo is to toggle the cheat.. not only activate the cheat when pressed.. what exactly are you trying to do??

cuz there is no need for just a simply tap of a cheat ever.. that you can not do without normal operation

On 6/10/2019 at 3:54 PM, felida said:

that isnt how it works.. lol.. and you didnt explain that either.. 

but yes, the button combo is to toggle the cheat.. not only activate the cheat when pressed.. what exactly are you trying to do??

cuz there is no need for just a simply tap of a cheat ever.. that you can not do without normal operation 

Ohhh I see, I just tried to increase the height and speed of my character with the assigned value each time I pressed a button, I guess I'll settle for what I have so far, thanks for the help my friend

38 minutes ago, Chuchox said:

Ohhh I see, I just tried to increase the height and speed of my character with the assigned value each time I pressed a button, I guess I'll settle for what I have so far, thanks for the help my friend

You can do that with idents.. not a button combo.. lol

See this is why I asked.. for example:

You can have infinite health right? Like hp is set to a value.. and never decreases.. 

That's one way of doing it.. another way would be every time you take damage, it heals you instead of taking away hp..

You want to do it with an ident.. lol..

Sort of like my trainers for Minecraft, when player takes damage, it fills up hp..

1 hour ago, felida said:

You can do that with idents.. not a button combo.. lol

See this is why I asked.. for example:

You can have infinite health right? Like hp is set to a value.. and never decreases.. 

That's one way of doing it.. another way would be every time you take damage, it heals you instead of taking away hp..

You want to do it with an ident.. lol..

Sort of like my trainers for Minecraft, when player takes damage, it fills up hp..

Yeah, I almost always use idents and pointers, and it is very teeeeedious... that's why I wanted to use another approach. In any case I will follow your advice, thank you

23 hours ago, Chuchox said:

Yeah, I almost always use idents and pointers, and it is very teeeeedious... that's why I wanted to use another approach. In any case I will follow your advice, thank you

Not really.. lolol.. 

AxR tools have an Ident tool built in mate iirc

On 6/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, felida said:

Not really.. lolol.. 

AxR tools have an Ident tool built in mate iirc

Quick question, how do I add my IP address or pair to my console  AxR_360.exe as I'm not seeing it and it looks more capable than XCE2. Thanks in advance.

Is there any updates past the XYZ trainers pack 2.1 version? They only run on the last dashboard update. I have matched the media file with the xex version of the game. My disc copies were not the right ones, but a friend helped me get the correct version. Is there a way to manually run these mods without the XYZ main interface? Right now I'm trying to get Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 3 to run with them from the single trainer folder included. There is no loader xex file, just the actual mod package xex file. Media ID matches the mod files Media ID.

15 hours ago, GaborZoltanBarna said:

Is there any updates past the XYZ trainers pack 2.1 version? They only run on the last dashboard update. I have matched the media file with the xex version of the game. My disc copies were not the right ones, but a friend helped me get the correct version. Is there a way to manually run these mods without the XYZ main interface? Right now I'm trying to get Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 3 to run with them from the single trainer folder included. There is no loader xex file, just the actual mod package xex file. Media ID matches the mod files Media ID.

the trainers show up under the game options mate.. when you press Y in coverflow.. you have to enable it

On 3/2/2022 at 5:07 PM, GaborZoltanBarna said:

They won't load in Aurora. That's why I'm wondering if there is another way. The media ID matches.

if they dont show in aurora.. the media ID doesnt match.. like dead ass seriousness..

Hello people, does anyone know how to put the message bubbles on the trainers? I have seen that some trainers show a message like 'the search is finished, the trainer is now active'. In the engine in the 'main.h' file there is a line: #define BCFix if( !ChosenOption )Message->BubbleMessage( "message??" )... but it has no effect
I appreciate any help.

On 5/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, Chuchox said:

Hello people, does anyone know how to put the message bubbles on the trainers? I have seen that some trainers show a message like 'the search is finished, the trainer is now active'. In the engine in the 'main.h' file there is a line: #define BCFix if( !ChosenOption )Message->BubbleMessage( "message??" )... but it has no effect
I appreciate any help.

It's not in the main.h but in the trainer.cpp file

On 6/9/2022 at 11:09 PM, felida said:

It's not in the main.h but in the trainer.cpp file

Hello, I just saw your answer, you know I was looking for that file (trainer.cpp) and I couldn't find it anywhere, can you share it?