RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Slim 360 RGH Shutting Off

Now I do not know if this is related to Aurora 0.6b, but I can tell you I updated a few days ago and this started happening last night, I can sit in aurora and its fine, but when I start a game, eventually it shuts down (within minutes), it had not done this before updating Aurora, but and a big but.. I was tinkering in Dash Launch settings, (trying to get GTA5 online, which didn't work), but the only think I changed was xhttp, liveblock,& fakelive, but I thought I set them back, disabling the liveblock prompted a update message which I backed away from and re-enabled liveblock, I was trying to see if there was a list of default settings for dash launch, I searched on google and someone asked for that before, but google has flagged this site apparently, but I entered the url manually and it appears the topic was deleted and google did not have a cached version.. Is anyone else having shut downs after updating to aurora 0.6b?

1 hora atrás, gangrel_1313 disse:

Agora eu não sei o que está relacionado com Aurora 0.6b, mas posso dizer que eu atualizei alguns dias atrás e isso acontece acontecendo ontem à noite, eu quero sentar na aurora e tudo está bem, mas quando eu começar um jogo, eventualmente Desligou Dentro de minutos), não tinha feito antes de atualizar Aurora, mas e um grande, mas .. Eu estava brincando em condições Dash Launch, (tentando obter GTA5 on-line, o que não funcionou), mas o único acho que eu Mudou para xbox, liveblock, e fakelive, mas eu pensei que eu configurá-los de volta, desativando o liveblock solicitado uma mensagem de atualização que eu recuou e re-enabled liveblock, eu estava tentando ver uma lista de padrões padrão para traço Lance, eu não google e algum pediu isso antes, mas o google tem este site aparentemente, mas eu inseri o texto manualmente e ele aparece o tópico foi excluído e google não tem uma versão em cache .. Alguém está tendo desligado downs Atualizar para aurora 0.6b?

Hello Friend.

Check if it is in the 17511 kernel and take care if it does not resolve it can be your corrupted nand, thermal folder causing overheating ...

But try this method first make download again dashlaunch, aurora and launch.ini erase everything and start over ensuring that the configuration changes do not affect your console! Because the size of the files is so small, it is best to reinstall everything again. Remember not to replace anything, but erase everything and start over. I hope it helped you. I am available! If you have any errors in this post, it would be because I'm downloading the translator. Brazil!

3 hours ago, gangrel_1313 said:

Agora eu não sei o que está relacionado com Aurora 0.6b, mas posso dizer que eu atualizei alguns dias atrás e isso acontece acontecendo ontem à noite, eu quero sentar na aurora e tudo está bem, mas quando eu começar um jogo, eventualmente Desligou Dentro De minutos), não há antes de atualizar Aurora, mas e um grande, mas .. Eu estava brincando em condições Dash Launch, (tentando obter GTA5 on-line, o que não funcionou), mas o único acho que eu Mudou para Xbox, liveblock, e fakelive, mas eu acho que eu configurá-los de volta, desativando o liveblock solicitado uma mensagem de atualização que eu recuou e re-enabled liveblock, eu estava tentando ver uma lista de padrões padrão para traço Lance, eu não Google e algum pediu isso antes, mas o Google tem este site aparentemente, mas eu inseri o texto manualmente e aparece o tópico foi excluído e google não tem uma versão em cache .. Alguém está tendo desligado downs Atualizar para aurora 0.6b?

41 minutes ago, PandaJah said:

Ola amigo. Faça o download novamente dashlaunch, aurora e launch.ini apagar tudo e começar de novo garantindo que como modificações de configuração não afetam o seu console! Como o tamanho dos arquivos é tão pequeno, é melhor reinstalar tudo novamente. Lembre-se de não substituir nada, mas apagar tudo e começar de novo. Espero que tenha ajudado. Estou à disposição! Se você tem algum erro neste post, porque eu estou baixando o tradutor. Brasil!

English please?

2 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

English please?

Sorry friend as you can see I tried to fix it no more than the option to delete the post. Please ignore the two top posts.

12 hours ago, gangrel_1313 said:

Now I do not know if this is related to Aurora 0.6b, but I can tell you I updated a few days ago and this started happening last night, I can sit in aurora and its fine, but when I start a game, eventually it shuts down (within minutes), it had not done this before updating Aurora, but and a big but.. I was tinkering in Dash Launch settings, (trying to get GTA5 online, which didn't work), but the only think I changed was xhttp, liveblock,& fakelive, but I thought I set them back, disabling the liveblock prompted a update message which I backed away from and re-enabled liveblock, I was trying to see if there was a list of default settings for dash launch, I searched on google and someone asked for that before, but google has flagged this site apparently, but I entered the url manually and it appears the topic was deleted and google did not have a cached version.. Is anyone else having shut downs after updating to aurora 0.6b?

your stuff is shutting down probably due to some plugin you tried to use.. lmfao..

1. RMS doesn't support online crap like that, it is pointless to even ask..

2. you want a "default" launch.ini? DELETE your current one, and relaunch dashlaunch -> MAGIC!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, felida said:

your stuff is shutting down probably due to some plugin you tried to use.. lmfao..

1. RMS doesn't support online crap like that, it is pointless to even ask..

2. you want a "default" launch.ini? DELETE your current one, and relaunch dashlaunch -> MAGIC!!!

I wasn't asking anything about the online crap. I was asking about if anyone was having issues with their Xbox shutting down after updating Aurora, I kinda figured something out tho, I was playing GTASA (360 version), I converted the ISO to GOD and I noticed that it does it just about every time I do the flight school missions (specifically the 3rd one, circle the airstrip I think), maybe it was something screwed up during the conversion or perhaps a bad rip (moving on away from that topic..lol). I thought I did try to play mindcraft and I thought it shut down with that game too. I'll have to try it again and see if its just with the GTASA or if it does it on multiple titles. But I do know when I didn't play the Flight School and just left and drove back to San Fierro I played it for some time without it shutting down. I'm leaning toward it being the game rather than the xbox, The game is known to be kinda shitty compared to the original SA.

Thanks for the tip with dashlaunch.

The issue with the console shutting down is probably due to link, and the rss feed, if you are trying to use Link. lol. This is a new issue, due to server side issues, and has nothing to do with your console. Just disable the RSS feed in the freestyle plugin, and the problem should be fixed. as for GTA online, it isnt going to work, without live, which is not supported on this site with jtag/rgh consoles. We do support live on retail consoles, and dual nand machines.

5 minutes ago, gangrel_1313 said:

I wasn't asking anything about the online crap. I was asking about if anyone was having issues with their Xbox shutting down after updating Aurora, I kinda figured something out tho, I was playing GTASA (360 version), I converted the ISO to GOD and I noticed that it does it just about every time I do the flight school missions (specifically the 3rd one, circle the airstrip I think), maybe it was something screwed up during the conversion or perhaps a bad rip (moving on away from that topic..lol). I thought I did try to play mindcraft and I thought it shut down with that game too. I'll have to try it again and see if its just with the GTASA or if it does it on multiple titles. But I do know when I didn't play the Flight School and just left and drove back to San Fierro I played it for some time without it shutting down. I'm leaning toward it being the game rather than the xbox, The game is known to be kinda shitty compared to the original SA.

Thanks for the tip with dashlaunch.

You original post clearly stated "i was tinkering with dashlaunch trying to get gta5 online" no where did u mention san andreas.. at ALL.. get your stuff straight.. especially if you want help.. pointblank.. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

The issue with the console shutting down is probably due to link, and the rss feed, if you are trying to use Link. lol. This is a new issue, due to server side issues, and has nothing to do with your console. Just disable the RSS feed in the freestyle plugin, and the problem should be fixed. as for GTA online, it isnt going to work, without live, which is not supported on this site with jtag/rgh consoles. We do support live on retail consoles, and dual nand machines.

No, I don't use link. I did try to run or install something from plugins, I can't think off the top of my head what it was called, I'd have to boot it up, had to do with scripts or something I believe. It never installed it to my knowledge.

9 minutes ago, felida said:

You original post clearly stated "i was tinkering with dashlaunch trying to get gta5 online" no where did u mention san andreas.. at ALL.. get your stuff straight.. especially if you want help.. pointblank.. 

I like how your attacking me like an asshole, where did I post anything that deserved your attitude? I didn't mention San Andreas because I didn't find out till after I posted that, that it did it every time on the 3rd flight school mission, but I think it did shutdown on Mindcraft too, so I'm not sure.. Why the attitude man?

BTW, the reason I put that I was trying to get online was to explain that I had tinkered with dashlaunch, it was just added information, not asking anything about how to get GTA5 online which appears to be what your thinking.

1 minute ago, gangrel_1313 said:

No, I don't use link. I did try to run or install something from plugins, I can't think off the top of my head what it was called, I'd have to boot it up, had to do with scripts or something I believe. It never installed it to my knowledge. But there was a

I like how your attacking me like an asshole, where did I post anything that deserved your attitude? I didn't mention San Andreas because I didn't find out till after I posted that, that it did it every time on the 3rd flight school mission, but I think it did shutdown on Mindcraft too, so I'm not sure.. Why the attitude man?

i'm not attacking you like an asshole.. if you want me to be one, i very VERY VERY well can be.. i gave you the necessary information to get help here.. period. 

your FIRST problem was trying to get on live, which RMS doesn't support or care to deal with.. period.

i STILL gave you the CORRECT information about dashlaunch, PERIOD.

now, your FIRST step to see if something is the problem, is to UNDO WTF EVER you did to TRY and get your xb on live.. PERIOD.

then, if that doesn't fix your problem, give more info.. like are you using an external HDD and DONT have hddalive option on?

There are 2 reasons why the console would shutdown. 1. Software error, and fatal shutdown enabled in dashlaunch. 2. Overheating issue. There are no other reasons on why the console would shut down. The RSS feed in the plugin is causing issues, due to a server side problem, which is causing the console to fatal shutdown/reboot, as of this moment in time when using link.

As for felida attacking you, I agree with what he said. Based upon what you posted, you were trying to get GTA5 online, which anyone on this site should know only works via live. Stealth plugins are not supported on this site. That is why link was created. We are hackers....... But that doesnt mean we support the destruction of stealth(Ability to spoof gold, cheat in games, steal software from microsoft, etc) Those plugins go against the EULA for live, and I am surprised microsoft hasnt tried suing the people running the servers.

8 minutes ago, felida said:

i'm not attacking you like an asshole.. if you want me to be one, i very VERY VERY well can be.. i gave you the necessary information to get help here.. period. 

your FIRST problem was trying to get on live, which RMS doesn't support or care to deal with.. period.

i STILL gave you the CORRECT information about dashlaunch, PERIOD.

now, your FIRST step to see if something is the problem, is to UNDO WTF EVER you did to TRY and get your xb on live.. PERIOD.

then, if that doesn't fix your problem, give more info.. like are you using an external HDD and DONT have hddalive option on?

It felt like you were giving me attitude, I did appreciate the help with resetting dashlaunch and I said thanks. At this point GTA 5 is irrelevant to the conversation.

6 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

There are 2 reasons why the console would shutdown. 1. Software error, and fatal shutdown enabled in dashlaunch. 2. Overheating issue. There are no other reasons on why the console would shut down. The RSS feed in the plugin is causing issues, due to a server side problem, which is causing the console to fatal shutdown/reboot, as of this moment in time when using link.

As for felida attacking you, I agree with what he said. Based upon what you posted, you were trying to get GTA5 online, which anyone on this site should know only works via live. Stealth plugins are not supported on this site. That is why link was created. We are hackers....... But that doesnt mean we support the destruction of stealth(Ability to spoof gold, cheat in games, steal software from microsoft, etc) Those plugins go against the EULA for live, and I am surprised microsoft hasnt tried suing the people running the servers.

I was trying something I read about changing the xhttp thing to connect to GTA Online with a RGH there are many sites with that information but either it doesn't work right now or something is wrong, but again it doesn't matter at this point, just trying to set settings back in dashlaunch. which I now know how to do.

26 minutes ago, gangrel_1313 said:

It felt like you were giving me attitude, I did appreciate the help with resetting dashlaunch and I said thanks. At this point GTA 5 is irrelevant to the conversation.

I was trying something I read about changing the xhttp thing to connect to GTA Online with a RGH there are many sites with that information but either it doesn't work right now or something is wrong, but again it doesn't matter at this point, just trying to set settings back in dashlaunch. which I now know how to do.

xhttp is needed to be on for aurora.. lol.. nothing to do with GTA5 online..

edit: AND mostly, stealth servers have you rebuild your nand with custom stuff, along with dashlaunch plugins.. hence why i said, UNDO whatever you did to try to get on live with GTA 5.. as that was probably your issue..

• Like 2