RealModScene
XxTHE BOSSxX

what is the problem?

The server is being maitenenced. We know about the issues, and link wasnt supposed to go down, but should be fixed in the next day or 2. Hopefully. We appreciate your patience.

• Like 1

possible, but doubtful. I think the current plan for nova is to start off with a rewritten FSD plugin, so no noticeable changes on user end, but the back end DLL will be all new. This is educated(cant go into too many details) speculation, but will still be running with Link V1. So I would not expect the changes that are shown in the Nova thread just yet. There is still alot of work, and testing that needs to be done regarding Link V2, which will probably be one of the last things that makes the final plugin. On top of that, development of 0.7b is well underway, and is promising all sorts of cool new features(Such as the DVD panel that maesterrowen teased about), and bug fixes(more being found/fixed everyday). That being said, from what I know, there are also a few bugs in the current Nova implementation that hasnt been released that also need to be worked out, before Nova will be released.

That being said, from what I understand from IRC, about Link being down, that was a mistake on JQE's part while doing maitenence on the server, and said he had to rebuild portions of it. I think he was under the impression that the service was back up as of last night, so I dropped him a line, letting him know it was still down. When Link V2 integration takes place, everyone will know, as there will be a mandatory update for Aurora, as it will need to not only support Nova, but also have Nova updated, for use with Link V2, and have Aurora updated to configure Link V2.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Apenas verificando se o link está de volta para vocês? Não consigo me conectar a jogos no meu final, devido à minha rede, mas posso entrar em salas e ver outros em salas.

At first friend to little who has updated kernel and corona is able to see this option. But if you look at this when the system menu shows updating feeds ... I'm in the same situation. Let's wait anxiously ...

I am not worried, as I know what is going on, talk to the developers, and server managers fairly regularly..... There was an issue with the server update, that caused rebuilding to parts of the server. Now it is a matter of time before everything is fixed. From what I understand, it is a DNS problem relating to the change from JQE360 to XboxUnity. The Freestyle plugin was never updated, so they did some tricky stuff server side.

We hope that after the repair the link will work well and we forget about disconnects in the evening (GMT +2, +3) on weekdays! 

25 minutes ago, XxTHE BOSSxX said:

I heard a rumor, I don't know if it will be true, ¿no longer there money for servers?

you were told what the problem is by a mod of this site, dont spread useless rumors. Gavin is a VERY trusted source. enough said.

• Like 5

Disable your RSS Feed in the plugin options. Then it should working.

Further discussion, here.

Closed.

• Like 3