RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Flappyraccoon

Where does Aurora get it's title names from?

Hello, I have all my content named to my liking using 360 Content Manager but when I scan the database with Aurora it changes the titles to non conformed versions. Is there a way to have it read the files and not from online servers or is it reading from the files and 360 Content Manager just doesn't change the title area Aurora looks for? Thanks for any info!

You can manually rename the games in aurora, or edit the database. it only checks xex for names if offline, and not in database. other than that, it should check UnityDB for information based upon titleID.

5 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

You can manually rename the games in aurora, or edit the database. it only checks xex for names if offline, and not in database. other than that, it should check UnityDB for information based upon titleID.

It gets the name from xbox.com normally actually

I know this post is really old, but this is still an issue in 2023.  Is there not the possibility to add an option in the Aurora Assets management to allow an override to use the Game Name stored in the .xex?  I too spent all kinds of time naming all of my games in  360 Content Manager and ISO2GOD only to have them ignored when scanning my games into Aurora.  It does kind of suck that if you took the time to rename all of the games manually in Aurora and you download assets again it would wipe them all out.