RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Stoyan K

Script, which shows HDD/USB free space?

Is it possible to have it, like how we could see it in FSD? It is not so important for me, because I already apreciate all the things and the hard work, you did for our RGH/JTAG xbox-es,  but maybe it would be a nice script addition too.  : )

• Like 1

Sorry, but it's not possible in the current version of Aurora, it will probably be added to the next update tho :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

but, you can see that in the file manager. Is it really necessary for you a script that will show the exact same thing that you can do with two buttons? honest question

• Like 3

Its exactly how @diegocolque32 says, its already there as filemanager provides this.

The functions for scripting would still be useful.

On 1/16/2017 at 3:21 PM, diegocolque32 said:

but, you can see that in the file manager. Is it really necessary for you a script that will show the exact same thing that you can do with two buttons? honest question

Oh, I forgot , that this can be seen there. And yes - it is pretty much what I need and yes - it is really two clicks. Thanks for pointing this out . : )

As scripting support gets expanded, and if the widget feature I was talking with maesterrowen about gets implemented(Probably not in 0.7b), we can do this and so much more in widgets. I keep reading all these reports about how FSD is a more complete dash. lol. While it currently has more features built in, Aurora has the potential for all of that stuff, plus so much more. Scripting alone will allow you to do so much more than FSD. lol.

44 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

As scripting support gets expanded, and if the widget feature I was talking with maesterrowen about gets implemented(Probably not in 0.7b), we can do this and so much more in widgets. I keep reading all these reports about how FSD is a more complete dash. lol. While it currently has more features built in, Aurora has the potential for all of that stuff, plus so much more. Scripting alone will allow you to do so much more than FSD. lol.

I wouldn't say FSD has more features, i would say the opposite actually, there are only a handful of features that FSD has that Aurora doesn't, but if you look at it the other way around Aurora has alot of features which FSD didn't have :P