RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wuzizname

LiNK troubles: see avail games but never connects

Hi gang. Love the new FD3 and LiNK! But I have yet had no success in connecting.

I log into Link, enter a lobby. I can see players and available games to join but every time I attempt to connect the game returns a "disconnected from host" / "failed to connect". I have tried several times with Borderlands 2 and Black Ops 2.

System is a RGH fat Falcon board. Wifi connected.

Latest FD3 build, Dashlaunch 3.6

Account at JQE made and system linked through settings menu

Upnp enabled (while I don't have a upnp router) and ports forwarded in router and entered in settings for the plug in

Ran the test successfully. TCP/IP and UDP pass, account pass, DEVLINK disabled, and PINGPATCH active

TU installed (TU4 for Borderlands and TU5 I think for BO 2, whatever the most recent).

While I see that DEVLINK should be DISABLED by the instructions in the plug-in, the latest tut. for Link says to enable it??

Anyone got a tip? I'm in Canada, greater toronto area. I have historically used KAI or XBSLink and these worked, but I'm dying to give the new link a spin!

You guys rock,

W?

make sure you have your avatar/kinect data installed and are not running any DashLaunch plugins.

in the first release of LiNK we wanted devlink ON but in the second release (update) we want it turned off.

make sure you have your avatar/kinect data installed and are not running any DashLaunch plugins.

in the first release of LiNK we wanted devlink ON but in the second release (update) we want it turned off.

Thanks for the reply!

I do have avatar and kinect data installed. And I believe I'm on M$ dash 15744 if that makes any difference.

How would I know if there are Dashlaunch plugins loaded or running?

Update- verified that no dasdhlaunch plugins were loaded.

I had been using port 30000 for both data and broadcast, changed these to ports 1002 and 1003 respectively based on another post I saw here and great success! Seems to have done the trick.

Love the new dash!