RealModScene
BlueSn00w

Cant read flash config of xenon?

Ok i try to hit the ? Next to nand type i get this c7e949e1806f8b6906650950ece963b8.jpg

Here is my soldering 5975e88acff13e9f3f08888470d2dc33.jpg

6e29d742d591dca547c540c0958d5722.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992

Your soldering is really bad mate.. especially on the blue and green wires..

If you are trying to rgh it.. just stop.. xenons are horrible.. only do it if you are trying to get dvd key

Edit: and to top it off.. your wires are completely wrong...

Wire_Solder_0526.jpg

• Like 2

If you are trying to rgh it.. just stop.. xenons are horrible.. only do it if you are trying to get dvd key

No xenons are glitchable i found a tut iv tryed 5 time resoldering no luck [emoji14]

Sent from my LGLS992

No xenons are glitchable i found a tut iv tryed 5 time resoldering no luck [emoji14]

Sent from my LGLS992

Xenons are glitchable.. yes.. but times are horrible.. plus.. your wires are completely flipping wrong.. look at the edit of my previous post.. someone trolled you on your guide ;-)

Xenons are glitchable.. yes.. but times are horrible.. plus.. your wires are completely flipping wrong.. look at the edit of my previous post.. someone trolled you on your guide ;-)

The image u posted is a broken picture it says

Sent from my LGLS992

The image u posted is a broken picture it says

Sent from my LGLS992

Picture is fine.. is from tx site.. your shit is wrong.. next time google it before saying stuff that makes u look dumb

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/54423-NAND-X-JTAG-Install-Guides-JTAG-KITS-2-5-8-E79

And.. im just gonna say this mate.. if you are color-blind.. say so.. and you will get more detailed help.. but your wires are way wrong

Edit: if you are color blind mate.. i do apologize for my outburst..

You should try and get some enchroma glasses.. my very good friend has been colorblind all his life.. alot of people threw in together to get him a pair, as they are expensive.. but was all worth it when he finally got to see his sons green eyes and he burst into tears

No xenons are glitchable i found a tut iv tryed 5 time resoldering no luck emoji14.png

No they are. RGH 1.2 / TTL Edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLWC01kI5GU&feature=youtu.be

Beyond your poors soldering there is a problem with your J-Runner...

I don't know if i'm allowed to post external link. If no admin delete it please :

http://www.teamx360.co.uk/forum/rgh-support-and-tutorials/tutorials/39030-how-to-update-j-runner-onto-the-latest-dashboard-or-any-other-you-want?p=39054

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLWC01kI5GU&feature=youtu.be

I don't know if i'm allowed to post external link. If no admin delete it please :

http://www.teamx360.co.uk/forum/rgh-support-and-tutorials/tutorials/39030-how-to-update-j-runner-onto-the-latest-dashboard-or-any-other-you-want?p=39054

We dont care if you post external links, as long as they are helpful.

• Like 3

Mate.. his nand wires are all wrong.. doesnt matter the hack type, rgh1.0, 1.2, 2.0, jtag.. all nand dumping is exactly the same.. and as far as external links.. as long as they arent to piracy stuff.. should be ok afaik.. but yeah.. the wires are all messed up..

Edit: to specify, the brown, orange, yellow wires are supposed to be on the side with 1 less hole.. and the black/red are supposed to be on the other side.. on the ops pic.. the only wire in the correct location is the black and brown wire.. all the rest there are wrong

• Like 2

Mate.. his nand wires are all wrong.. doesnt matter the hack type, rgh1.0, 1.2, 2.0, jtag.. all nand dumping is exactly the same.. and as far as external links.. as long as they arent to piracy stuff.. should be ok afaik.. but yeah.. the wires are all messed up..

Edit: to specify, the brown, orange, yellow wires are supposed to be on the side with 1 less hole.. and the black/red are supposed to be on the other side.. on the ops pic.. the only wire in the correct location is the black and brown wire.. all the rest there are wrong

Black and brown look correct to me, while the red, orange and yellow are wrong (yellow and orange needs to switch sides with the red wire, otherwise correct)

Black and brown look correct to me, while the red, orange and yellow are wrong (yellow and orange needs to switch sides with the red wire, otherwise correct)

Yeah i corrected myself.. haha.. damn puppy is jumping on me while i use the phone.. to reply.. but yeah.. exactly what u said

Mate.. his nand wires are all wrong.. doesnt matter the hack type, rgh1.0, 1.2, 2.0, jtag.. all nand dumping is exactly the same..

For the rest...Can wait until 2018 before his console's glitching once Nand dump ok.

• Like 1