RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

[Nova] Screenshots

Ok.. had this idea after someone made a complaint about the screenshot combo messing with game controls..

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7697-help-rb-button-cant-hold/

How about an option in the hud to take a screenshot? And just remove the key combo altogether?? Might be some work.. or too complex of an idea.. but yeah..

• Like 2

It would be better to put it in the WebUI, as if it is in the hud, the hud will be in your screenshot, and some games pause when hud is brought up.

Yeah.. i thought about that.. the hud would be in.. but on xb1, they have it to where the hud wont show up.. lol.. just figured it would be an idea.. or.. could have it where it closes the hud, then re-opens it after screenie is taken.. as i said.. might be too complex of an idea.. haha..

It would be better to put it in the WebUI, as if it is in the hud, the hud will be in your screenshot, and some games pause when hud is brought up.

It's already available in the WebUI, just not in a obvious place...

Sometimes you dont have the time to open the HUD, when you want to take a screen shot. Some games also pause when you open the HUD. And it would be a Nova feature if its going to be in the hud.

Therefore it cant be a good decision to put it into the HUD. I didnt have checked the referenced issues but i would try to fix them if possible, however im really fine with the current combo feature, plus i assume the limited HUD memory is less used (though maybe no big difference). I would rather use the opportunity to put other features or elements.

This is a wish to improve a working feature. Therefore lower priority and not really usable like i explained. Sorry, but i hope you understand :)

Sometimes you dont have the time to open the HUD, when you want to take a screen shot. Some games also pause when you open the HUD. And it would be a Nova feature if its going to be in the hud.

Therefore it cant be a good decision to put it into the HUD. I didnt have checked the referenced issues but i would try to fix them if possible, however im really fine with the current combo feature, plus i assume the limited HUD memory is less used (though maybe no big difference). I would rather use the opportunity to put other features or elements.

This is a wish to improve a working feature. Therefore lower priority and not really usable like i explained. Sorry, but i hope you understand :)

i do understand.. but with the key-combo, it does interfere with game controls a bit.. hence why people tell you to disable the freestyle plugin to use the start+back keys to bring up trainers.. with stock options, the trainer menu wont even come up.. lol.. BUT like i said.. is a suggestion mate.. not a wish.. i dont take screenies with the key combo.. but for those that do.. might be a more useful option since it wouldn't interfere with the game controls.. like the OP was complaining about ;-)

The trainer combo will probably disappear when it is added to the HUD, so that wont be an issue.

wrong.. all trainers would have to be re-built using a fixed engine.. lol.. is not an Aurora feature for start+back.. but yeah lol.. would be easier to not use it.. and im not gonna re-build all the trainers.. AxR is tired of re-doing em.. haha.. so.. the combo will always be there afaik.. but i was using trainer combo as an example.. OP had his screenie combo RB+back.. and was complaining about RB not working like it should have in-game.. but.. yeah.. no biggie.. the hud options for trainers will be nice..

I am fairly certain that the start-back combination is programmed in the trainer engine included with aurora. I dont recall seeing this in the api for the trainer DLL's them self, which are released. if this is the case, then team phoenix can disable that feature, and move it to the hud. This is all speculation, as I havnt seen the code for the engine, or checked the trainer api in quite a while, and since the site is down, I cant check it now.

I am fairly certain that the start-back combination is programmed in the trainer engine included with aurora. I dont recall seeing this in the api for the trainer DLL's them self, which are released. if this is the case, then team phoenix can disable that feature, and move it to the hud. This is all speculation, as I havnt seen the code for the engine, or checked the trainer api in quite a while, and since the site is down, I cant check it now.

Paracrypt made the engine backwards compatible.. trainers have been launched with start+back since WAY before aurora.. but true.. if someone can reach him.. he can change it lol. but currently.. all trainers have em

I have a look tomorrow promise

Aka boogieman

good luck boogie man.. lol

Well I did some testing and ask axr it seems not possible engine with trainers would have to be totally rebuild .

Since we don't have the DLL is not going to happen .

Again sorry for the bad news

• Like 1

Well I did some testing and ask axr it seems not possible engine with trainers would have to be totally rebuild .

Since we don't have the DLL is not going to happen .

Again sorry for the bad news

Thanks for looking, might be a while before Nova is released anyway, and even if it were released tomorrow, I dont think it would have that feature quite yet.