RealModScene
PopeyedGull5

game problem

hi guys first i am sorry if  i put this topic in the wrong section ,
recently i was playing tomb raider 2013 it was fine fun etc.. then i stick in this door and i cant get in , i watch couple of videos the walkthrough of this game and the door was open but for me not i dont know why or how , i download the game from 0 then i have same problem please any idea
this is in my game

post-78461-0-18212600-1482699585_thumb.jpg

and this is the youtube video 

post-78461-0-52462200-1482699783_thumb.jpg

post-78461-0-18212600-1482699585_thumb.jpg

post-78461-0-52462200-1482699783_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

hi guys first i am sorry if  i put this topic in the wrong section ,

recently i was playing tomb raider 2013 it was fine fun etc.. then i stick in this door and i cant get in , i watch couple of videos the walkthrough of this game and the door was open but for me not i dont know why or how , i download the game from 0 then i have same problem please any idea

this is in my game

and this is the youtube video 

It's been a while since i last played this game,you should probably include what level you are talking about ,so that people who played the game might have an idea.Maybe there's puzzle or something to open it?

• Like 1

Glitch in the game ? perhaps an update will fix it,unless of coarse there was a sequence of events (a puzzle or something) required to do first before proceeding.what does web search say with others with the same issue if any

• Like 1

its not a puzzle i guess its glitch or some game problem , like i said i saw people on youtube play this game when they cam to this level the door is opened but my game its close its not a puzzle or anything its just a glitch or something i geuss , the level called rescue sam from mathias

its not a puzzle i guess its glitch or some game problem , like i said i saw people on youtube play this game when they cam to this level the door is opened but my game its close its not a puzzle or anything its just a glitch or something i geuss , the level called rescue sam from mathias

Are you still stuck?Send me a copy of your game save,i'll try to see if i can get past the door,in my game using your save.

• Like 2

Are you still stuck?Send me a copy of your game save,i'll try to see if i can get past the door,in my game using your save.

i am still stuck in this level , i send you a msg now