RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rulp

RGH Xbox 360 slim problems

I am still using a transfer cable with a standard 120 xbox 360 hard drive. I kept all my games in a folder called "Games". Inside the Games folder I had an XBLA folder and a retail folder. I recently ran into a big problem. I was installing some games from retail discs on my hard drive and they installed just fine, but my XBLA folder was gone. My space calculations also seem wrong. I only have retail 10 games (each game only around 6 gigs) installed and it says I only have 17 gigs free. I believe the content (which is 24 gigs) of that folder is hidden somewhere on the drive. Any help? Also on a side note, I was playing Sonic and Sega all Stars Racing Transformed 2 player and the game played fine until we went my friend used a certain item on a certain map and the game slowed to a halt and crashed. My xbox gave a red dot. I was playing later and it froze on a loading screen. My sound also occasionally cuts out for a few seconds on various games. Are things like this common? Should I be worried? Are these perhaps hardware problems or faulty soldering? I was hoping I could just chalk the freezing up to a bad ISO.

Thanks. So the problem is probably not serious. Formatted the drive on my other xbox. I will be getting a external hard drive soon so perhaps it will clear up these problems.