RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Maaz599

LinK Lobbies

Hi Guys I'm quite new to this so pls bear with me

I am trying to use the system link feature in Aurora,I have an account I have checked all the test,I can see lobbies but I can't join them I'm playing Call of duty black ops 2 whenever I see a lobby I join it then I go in game amd open system link in multiplayer menu and select join game but there is nothing there to join I don't know what to do

Also I have a weird problem when I start bo2 from hardrive(Installed Version)I can't play multiplayer it says can't start please redownload but when I use my cd it works perfectly

• Like 1

Hi Guys I'm quite new to this so pls bear with me

I am trying to use the system link feature in Aurora,I have an account I have checked all the test,I can see lobbies but I can't join them I'm playing Call of duty black ops 2 whenever I see a lobby I join it then I go in game amd open system link in multiplayer menu and select join game but there is nothing there to join I don't know what to do

Also I have a weird problem when I start bo2 from hardrive(Installed Version)I can't play multiplayer it says can't start please redownload but when I use my cd it works perfectly

Yes, latest TU would help out..

But.. just because there isnt a game listed, doesn't mean there isnt one.. most times, you wont be able to see the games if they are in progress or full..

I have figured out the problem

But there's a new one I don't have the avatar update installed but whenever I download the update from the Xbox site it gives me the update for the next kernel i.e 17511 but I have the previous version can someone help me or give me the files of the avatar update pls

I have figured out the problem

But there's a new one I don't have the avatar update installed but whenever I download the update from the Xbox site it gives me the update for the next kernel i.e 17511 but I have the previous version can someone help me or give me the files of the avatar update pls

Go to gxarena.com

Sent from my SM-G903F