RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TheSingingMemes

Can't open the xur in xuiworkshop?

So... im trying to convert one of FSD xur's to an xui. and for some reason it's giving me a 'failed to load' error. is there an xml exenstion that im missing? Please let me know thanks! :)

• Like 1

Which XUR are you trying to load exactly? the FSD Plugin one(s) or the FSD Skin ones?

If skin - you load them with normal XUITool, no need for XUIWorkshop, XUIWorkshop is designed/made for working with the HUD XUR files

wait nvm, i fixed it. also can i ask you this question? it's sorta off topic. So i do a bit of 'xui modding' to the xbox 360 dashboard itself and not FSD, i've managed to make the GuideMain.xur replace with my own customized version. but it requires like all of these files http://prntscr.com/dls23s is there a way to make it still load but without all of these files? im trying to reduce the xex size lol 

Why are you trying to mess with the stock HUD, most of the changes there wont do much, especially after you load the Freestyle Plugin. Unless you are working on your own plugin, like nova, but even then what is the point, as then you would have to setup another service all together, and people seem to like Link just fine, when the server isnt having issues.

• Like 1

It's mainly just for fun really, doing stuff like this is like a small hobby to me. I'm not planning to make a service with this since i completely agree with you like what is the point? but anyways i'm mainly doing this as a hobby and for educational purposes. 

• Like 2