XeBuild GUI 2.099 (Unofficial) - Added 17511, Dashlaunch 3.18.1, XeBuild 1.18

Here is the Unofficial XeBuildGUI 2.099

Download

MD5: 26daf97cd099ba5703be577c72f3aebf

* 2.099 *
- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.18
- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.18.1
- Updated: Now building 2.0.17511.0

Known issue: Downloading older Packages currently doesn't work (at least not for me).

• Like 2

I need your help. Since installing the latest update for the xbox my 2 controls have faults. The 2 controls have the same faults with the boston X and the LB that it does not recognize when pressed long. The funny thing is that the same happens to the 2 controls, one is wireless and the other is wireless. In what you can guide me I thank you.

On 5/3/2017 at 9:35 PM, darblack said:

I need your help. Since installing the latest update for the xbox my 2 controls have faults. The 2 controls have the same faults with the boston X and the LB that it does not recognize when pressed long. The funny thing is that the same happens to the 2 controls, one is wireless and the other is wireless. In what you can guide me I thank you.

Make the controls work fine by doing this.
Run Simple 360 NAND Flasher and then exited the program by pressing the B button. This way the control error was solved but if I turn off the console and restart it again the error appears.

Will it be a problem with the DashLauncher ?? I use DashLauncher version 3.18.1

On 12/18/2016 at 10:52 PM, saywaking said:

Here is the Unofficial XeBuildGUI 2.099

Download

* 2.099 *
- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.18
- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.18.1
- Updated: Now building 2.0.17511.0

Known issue: Downloading older Packages currently doesn't work (at least not for me).

link is damaged or unknown...

for a working link...

@Dr.Gonzo

says 100% as you can see the 4th time. found a working link from the link i provided.

is there a difference?

Capture.PNG

Disable your antivirus software, it could potentially be corrupting the data...

15 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

You download wasnt presumably completed, or your connection is faulty.. I could it unrar without any faults.

xeBuild_GUI_2.099.rar

sorry same message, it is a rar package correct?

anyways the link i posted it works somewhat, i get a download error md5 doesnt match then hangs on download

@Swizzy

still no luck. that's weird. using Firefox. and tried edge. let me try my mobile device, i guess.

41 minutes ago, barelynotlegal said:

Is there a reason why it wouldnt download the update or the avatar data. I get a md5 mismatch and bad gateway 

It's a known bug caused by a server problem with gxarena, i haven't really brought it up with OVH yet, but essentially they're blocking unknown clients

There is no official XeBuild GUI 3.0 out in the wild. The last official XeBuild GUI is 2.098. But you can grap the avatar Update manually from Gxarena.

On 3/9/2017 at 10:00 PM, barelynotlegal said:

looks like ill have to try out the 3.0 xebuild as it seems all the 2.099 wont download update/avatar for me.

thanX for all the advice.

Same error here..

fonctionne parfaitement. merci. Par contre il y a certains jeux qui demandent encore de mettre a jour sa console pourtant j'ai déjà installé la dernière version logicielle. Quelqu’un a une idée de quoi il s'agit ?