RealModScene
Atifkazia

Best PS4 Games?

Ive got my ps4 finally, very happy with it..have 3 games uncharted 4(most of the bundles are with this game, i highly recommend it, this game is FANTASTIC! I got mine for 212 usd) watchdogs 2 (its decent, not a huge fan)

Fifa 17(got it for my brother)

so im looking for games to expand my library, i need to know the best games that people have tried and think that they are most worth it.

Thanks

• Like 1

Ive got my ps4 finally, very happy with it..have 3 games uncharted 4(most of the bundles are with this game, i highly recommend it, this game is FANTASTIC! I got mine for 212 usd) watchdogs 2 (its decent, not a huge fan)

Fifa 17(got it for my brother)

so im looking for games to expand my library, i need to know the best games that people have tried and think that they are most worth it.

Thanks

The ps4 exclusives.. thats all that it is really good for.. as most of the big games are.multiplatform
  • Like 2

For online then you can't go past (hardware online arena) now known as hardware rivals.I played the original untill server closure it's also the 2nd to last game to be pulled before the closure of the PS2 online network,the last game pulled was socom 2.Its the only game online i miss (not worth me buying a ps4 just play it as it'd be the only game i'd be bothered with,decided a while ago to switch to computer gaming)

edit: the original imo looked better as the new version is more cartoonish looking.If you decide to get it (last i heard it was free ???) post back i'm not sure if any of my tips will be any good.However if they didn't tamper too much with the game mechanics then most of the tricks should work.Especially for using rails as lag used to affect the game to the point you needed to calculate how far ahead to fire.Yes many a cursed word was spoken over those,tho those lucky to have cable didn't have much of an issue.It's a good game for kids

The PS4 game that is absolutely worth it for me is The Witcher 3. It's still miles ahead on anything else the PS4 has to offer.

My brother's ps4 was collecting dust in my room for a year, this console generation is rubbish. However, there are few promising titles coming in 2017 (Horizon, Last of Us, God of war, etc) mostly exclusive to say the least. 

I think ps5 will be released in 2018 to compete with scorpio. The only true "next gen" console is wii u; the others are simply pc in a branded box. 

I hope Sony/Microshaft switch to IBM 

6 hours ago, devilhunter said:

My brother's ps4 was collecting dust in my room for a year, this console generation is rubbish. However, there are few promising titles coming in 2017 (Horizon, Last of Us, God of war, etc) mostly exclusive to say the least. 

I think ps5 will be released in 2018 to compete with scorpio. The only true "next gen" console is wii u; the others are simply pc in a branded box. 

I hope Sony/Microshaft switch to IBM 

All consoles are pc's in a box.. lol.. just depends on the coding language, and the hardware specs, that makes em different.. since ps4/xb1 use x86 architecture this time around, they are more closer to pc's.. hence why m$ can do the play anywhere titles, because the games dont have to be converted lol..

But yeah atari, nes, snes, playstation, gameboy's, sega, all of their consoles are pc's lol.. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, felida said:

All consoles are pc's in a box.. lol.. just depends on the coding language, and the hardware specs, that makes em different.. since ps4/xb1 use x86 architecture this time around, they are more closer to pc's.. hence why m$ can do the play anywhere titles, because the games dont have to be converted lol..

But yeah atari, nes, snes, playstation, gameboy's, sega, all of their consoles are pc's lol.. 

I agree with you to some degree, the cpu is usually the interesting part & usually sony / microsoft make consoles with far ahead technology. In other words, you get a respected machine for multimedia.  It doesnt make sense to own an xbox, ps4 and a pc considering all the console games are going to run on PC, what a waste of money and space. 

I believe the initial price point of the ps3 is the cause of all this madness combined with how hard "Coding" on powerPc is. 

The advantage with a console is that you KNOW games will just run, they won't crash because of your antivirus/drivers, and it'll run the same for everyone (unlike on PC where different hardware specs may give you an advantage over others and vice versa or drivers causing the game to crash, even antivirus software does this)