RealModScene
BlueSn00w

Minecraft system link?

Pretty sure it doens't have SystemLink, only Xbox LIVE based multiplayer, that means you can't do it...

I think swizzy ever said that rgh and retail consoles can't play together

Sent from my SM-G7102

They can, but only local, and only if you disable the FSD Plugin... but, this particular game don't have System Link support to the best of my knowledge...

I think swizzy ever said that rgh and retail consoles can't play together

Sent from my SM-G7102

This particular game.. doesn't even have system link.. was originally announced that it was going to, before it was released on 360.. but that never came true
  • Like 2

I recommend going to their and xbox forums and post it as suggestion.

It is kinda sad, that they ignored it.

There is a lot that is sad about the game.. like how it took forever to update.. lol.. but there isnt system link type lan play in the actual game..

Yes, currently no, but i believe people had the chance to change. I dont know if they ever will update the game for system link, so its too late maybe. Just ask the developers with a bunch of people.

But because Xbox Live is not going to be for the 360 anymore maybe you will have the chance to promote for system link again.

Yes, currently no, but i believe people had the chance to change. I dont know if they ever will update the game for system link, so its too late maybe. Just ask the developers with a bunch of people.

But because Xbox Live is not going to be for the 360 anymore maybe you will have the chance to promote for system link again.

Well.. that depends.. as you do have backward compat games.. that run on an emulated version of 360
  • Like 1

Well.. that depends.. as you do have backward compat games.. that run on an emulated version of 360

However, this game is already available as a Xbox One game... they're not likely to make it backwards compatible...

Sent from my SM-G903F

However, this game is already available as a Xbox One game... they're not likely to make it backwards compatible...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Not minecraft per say.. i was responding to the person talking about no xbl for 360.. all backwards compat titles use an emulated version of 360 dash.. you have to press "start+back" to bring up the 360 hud.. and invite/chat thru the emulated dash..